Questionator Questionator 26-30 171 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I'm retired, I do what I want, but I've always liked the old quote: busy people don't find time, they make time.<br />
If you want to do something, you'll find a way. And it saddens me to see all these comments here from people who are too busy with their jobs. We have jobs so we can live our lives, our jobs aren't supposed to be our lives!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Answering the Question of the day

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Running and cleaning meticulously.<br />
It's not that I don't have the time, I got sick and no longer have the energy.

Best Answer

Awww...:'(

Best Answer

I agree!

Best Answer

I used to really like to read. I always had a book with me. Then about a year ago I just stopped reading. I have been working on this one book for six months now. It is a good book. I just can't seem to get motivated to finish it.

Best Answer

The same for me. I used to read for pleasure all the time, but with my current homework load, I only read what's assigned to me. I almost don't have the patience to sink into a book anymore.

Best Answer

Oil painting...no time and way more expensive than it used to be.

Best Answer

Sleeping as much as I want to

Best Answer

Drawing - art. Sketching, the charcoal running free on the canvas.

Best Answer

Writing music and playing piano. I taught myself how to play at a young age and I love to play, but I rarely play anymore.

Best Answer

I use to run marathon distances for years in between having 4 children. I cycled to and from work and generally kept fit. Played netball which I loved but due to 2 dislocated shoulders (one has been operated on the other not so good) problem knees etc not able to. To make a long story short I miss running in the rain which was my favorite thing to do especially when you got to over an hour and the endorphins clicked in.

Best Answer

I used to love to sit around and draw all of the time . Along with painting things that I loved on my wall , but now I have too much things to be doing before I have any free time . I can never find any time though .

Best Answer

A very NECESSARY deep fall cleaning of my house due to never ending bills and accumulated paper trail. I can't seem to shred fast enough. I always keep things straight, though not a neat freak, but there is nothing better than living with everything in it's place and fragrant. I love the smell of fresh flowers in a home and the sight of lit scented candles in the evening hours with soothing music. A wonderful and peaceful combination, but very difficult at times in a large older home built in 1889 that was a church parsonage for well over 100 years requiring constant assistance and care. I wouldn't give up the charm and atmosphere of this place, it's beauty and low crime rate for anything surrounded by mountains and the lovely changing hues every day and with every season.

Best Answer

Hiking and rock climbing...I love exploring waterfalls but haven't been since I had kids.

Best Answer

exactly, same here

Best Answer

Reading, painting, drawing, model railroading, astronomy, photography.

Best Answer

reading a book in one day, painting pictures, luxury to have a messy house

Best Answer

Writing music.

Best Answer

pleasing you

Best Answer

writing leter to my ofriend

Best Answer

skiing

Best Answer

Drawing!

Best Answer

Play the piano

Best Answer