Questionator Questionator 26-30 237 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

I'm great at putting my thoughts into words.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

"Don,t you ever try to sing, your voice sucks"<br />
a woman once told me

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

then me and you should create our band lol

Best Answer

My nose wrinkles when I laugh.

Best Answer

That I have a sexy voice.<br />
I'm half deaf and hear my voice differently than most people do.

Best Answer

That I have a small penis

Best Answer

gees who told you that

Best Answer

A woman I was with, said sorry but that's the smallest **** I've seen.
I didn't think 5" was that small but apparently it is :)

Best Answer

She sounds like an honest woman...the first you encountered I would say .
You should count yourself lucky that you met someone to finally tell it like it is.:-)

Best Answer

So you think its small too

Best Answer

Well before I put my glasses on I thought it was your hand making a rude gesture.
When I put them on I found it was more amusing than that.
:-)

Best Answer

"You stop taking your meds, didn't you?"

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

don't know who said that to you but keep them - they know you well!!

Best Answer

I was an amputee. I just looked down and had no leg. -_-

Best Answer

That I'm stronger than I think I am

Best Answer

That is a conclusion that many more persons should take...

Best Answer

Yes indeed :-) Well we don't always FEEL strong, everyone has bad days, but still...
And btw your name seems to be Dutch, or Belgian...I am Belgian.

Best Answer

That to some people my shyness looks like arrogance... just because I don't talk that much...

Best Answer

I've been told that, too :(.

Best Answer

i was told i was rude by an ex when we were with friends, i had health issues and a lack of confidence..

Best Answer

That I'm pretty.

Best Answer

that all my friends were imaginary

Best Answer

I walk just like my grand father.

Best Answer

I am intimidating. Still don't know why...

Best Answer

I should. In fact I will ask today.

Best Answer

I have an 'accent'.

Best Answer

That my green eyes get brighter when I'm angry or turned on ;)

Best Answer

Someone told me before that I never say thank u to anyone. since that day i began thanking people who do stuff for me

Best Answer

I always dance whenever I get food........I was made aware of this recently. I don't think it's weird though. Quite frankly, I find other people's lack of over-joyousness when they're about to delve into delicious foodstuffs rather disturbing to be honest.

Best Answer

i love this! so true and funny haha

Best Answer

When I was a young girl, I mean not a girl but kind of. I was 21 and I was crying and telling my sister how hard it was to be in the Navy and how I had to work every other weekend in the chow hall,plus another 5 days a week at the bowling alley during the day and every other night staying at the bowling alley until 11 pm and just exhausted. She tore into me and told me I was selfish because she had had a hard life because she had some abortions and I needed to think about other peoples' problems. That was when I realized I wasn't a good listener, probably because I had been bullied in school and learned to kind of just think about my OWN sadness....and her words stung but they made me a better person and now I try and see how the person on the other end is feeling. I guess the lesson was, the World doesn't revolve around me. It was good to know.

Best Answer

I was told by my first manager that I was good at negotiating. Negotiating as I now realise is a great skill and has been a huge bonus in business. Procurement, sourcing, supply chain.... you name it.

Best Answer

THAT IS A REALLY POSITIVE CONCLUSION... I WISHED THAT THE CONCLUSIONS CONCERNING MYSELF WERE SO POSITIVE... DANIEL VAN CAMP HERENTALS BELGIUM WESTERN EUROP

Best Answer

You do not have to look at yourself in a negative way. You need to forgive yourself of anything that may hinder progress.

Best Answer

That I am a kind and helpful and not selfish. I really thought I was the opposite, so as to why I always try to please everybody.

Best Answer

TO PLEASE REALLY EVERYBODY IS ALSO DANGEROUS AND NOT SO GOOD FOR YOUR PERSON YOURSELF.... DANIEL VAN CAM HERENTALS BELGIUM WESTERN EUROP

Best Answer

Are you serious????

Best Answer