plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 15 Answers Nov 29, 2010

My training bra

Best Answer

Black & white Televisions that took up 27 cubic feet, and had a picture screen 6 x 6 inches wide. We had one.

Best Answer

A record pla<x>yer, rotary phones, black and white television, gasoline at 15 cents a gallon,<br />
Damn am I that old, this question sucks.

Best Answer

candy cigarettes

Best Answer

How about plain old "common sense".

Best Answer

Calculus....and im so happy to get rid of it

Best Answer

hmm....this will be hard...born 1985, childhood ends at 13 in 1998....I think I have not seen one of those printers with the paper with the little perforated edges with the holes in them, the ones I liked to color and make into confetti, since childhood. there's one thing. Let's see, what else is not used anymore that they had in my childhood...uh.....primitive versions of toys that they still have, but they still have those just in better versions....uh....there are very few things that are not even around at all anymore, some people may still collect it even if no one uses it anymore....I think I will have to pass on this one??? Or no, maybe it would be something that has become illegal since then, maybe that would work as an answer...but wh pays attention to stuff like that as a kid??? I have no idea...<br />
I GOT IT!! My grandma used to have a milkman come and put milk in the little metal box, then they stopped it completely so if you still wanted to you couldn't I can honestly say that no one used milkmen anymore!!

Best Answer

azzz whoopins-----yeah but they use those extra large ones on me

Best Answer

didn't they used to sell those in cans? lol

Best Answer

* Glass soda bottles (used to go out and pick them up off the roads and get money for them)<br />
* Pay Phones (carried a phone dime to school)<br />
* Quisp cereal (Quake wasn’t as good)<br />
* ALL metal (not all or part plastic) toy cars (Tonka, tootsie, etc.)<br />
* Pong (by Colleco) - and I still have it!<br />
* Glass gallon jugs (root beer came in them from A&W)

Best Answer

Well I was going to say Space Hoppers, but I've just remembered they were reintroduced a few years ago...I don't use them anymore though ;)

Best Answer

A washing machine with a mangle on top, to wring out the clothes

Best Answer

Logarithms

Best Answer

Public (electric) trams.

Best Answer