After my dad died my mother left me at 14 in a house where a stove heated the place, but the burner was going constantly out. It went out and I didn't know how to relit it. It was days in a freezing cold house before she finally came home (I wasn't inclined to go to school when she wasn't around...most kids wouldn't be)<br />
I think she should have taken care of me and my two little sisters and not be out whoring.

Best Answer

They had my evil sister 10 years before me...she tortured and tormented me for ears. for years...lol

Best Answer

fighting about who's upbringing is the best -_-

Best Answer

Hit me, my mom chose her husband over me and kicked me out at 13, she faked a heart attack in front of me, she constantly screamed at me my whole childhood, she never wanted me around, I heard her say she wished she hadn't had me and had waited to have kids with her new (then new) husband. My dad gave me zero rules when he finally let me move in with him, and let me do anything I wanted, which is almost as bad as what my mom did. I could go on but this is getting depressing....

Best Answer

Divorced.

Best Answer

Give me a second while I upload the list <br />
its a couple hundred megabytes

Best Answer