TaurasiWade TaurasiWade 18-21, F 18 Answers Apr 27, 2012

See our government actually work for the best interest of Americans and not their special interests. And I would like to see all the speculators on Wall Street that are driving up the prices on everything, especially oil. Anyway I would like to have a window to peek through to see them all burn in hell.

Best Answer

Live as a woman for a week. (As a crossdresser, this would be the Ultimate experience but it would also be nice to have somebody to share my fun with. My wife is not interested at all. I am quite sure I would not be able to pass it off either but I Did answer the question, Very, truthfully.

Best Answer

ZIP LINE BABY!!!!

Best Answer

To be good to others at all times.

Best Answer

make a mob flash for the one I love

Best Answer

i've always wanted to be a singer, but i am extremely shy now i want to try and make a difference in people's lives especially less privelaged kids!

Best Answer

Work at a big hotel where great people visit. Not world celebs, but famous in good deeds or noble people.

Best Answer

Ride a mehanical bull.

Best Answer

ride roller coasters all over, every where, just go and enjoy theme parks.--long ago I got to one a couple times, but they are way too expensive so I've never had a chance to go back.

Best Answer

Go to australia

Best Answer

Let's go

Best Answer

Ok let me just get my passport

Best Answer

towel

Best Answer

I want to become a known gospel singer and song writer and win a music award

Best Answer