Questionator Questionator 26-30 211 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Be born?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Stole my answer.

Best Answer

I gave a man a second chance after he beat me ( i was in the hospital)because I loved him sooo much and we were married. I thought I was doing the right thing by not giving up on my marriage, I didn't want to be divorce (church and how I was raised). He had inner demons I though I could help him through. In the end he gave me 15 surgeries and 4 concussions. Then he threaten to kill my parents, deflesh and gut them if i divorced him...Some say I'm stupid for staying and yes he tried killing me several times. But I am glad I gave my marriage 150%. ( I want to add he was a Marine back from war, I was not going to leave him in time of greatest need)<br />
But ladies don't EVER LET A MAN BEAT YOU TWICE. If it happens once, it's for dam sure he will do it again. Make a plan, get help from a women's shelter, call family. And this also apply's to MEN, if a women is beating on you, LEAVE, and get a restraining order, seek help and assistance.<br />
I have metal all over my body and I'm in pain every day from what he did. It's never worth it. He needed more help than I could give him. I thought I was being a good wife and standing by my man. I was the fool. At the moment he is enjoying a healthy life in a different state. While I am changing my name, scared all the time he will find me, and living with many scares/ pain a d memory damage. Learn from my mistakes. Then at least it's not all in vain for me. Love and blessings.<br />
Addition- because of certain statements from others, I will add on.<br />
I do honor and respect all branches of service. I give to disabled veterans and I volunteer at the VA hospital. Does that not say enough of how much I love my freedom and I will always hold veterans close to my heart for there sacrifice. Not just to this country but to all the wives and baby's that don't get to see their beloved's often enough. Or to the family's of dead service men and women. And to the vets who lost a limb or have PTSD. I love them all. You don't know my whole story. Please don't attack me for stating my experience. My ex was a Marine and I still love the Corp. BUT, he was a gay man looking for a front... Me... And I got beatings because he was schizophrenic. I stayed for four loooong years and finally a doctor called the MP's cos he knew what was going on. I don't care if someone's in the military or not. No woman should ever go through what I did. And yes I did stand by him even after he told me he was gay and he that didn't really love me at all. People like you need to see the whole picture. And not point the finger at the victim!!or survivor, whatever you want to call me. And if that's not enough, please look up my profile pictures and see how he destroyed my face. And at the moment I just had spine surgery, # 15, it will take 6 months to walk right again. Meanwhile I'm draining all my accounts to pay for medical care, soon I will be homeless. I need a prayer for hope. why am I going down, when I gave him the purest of love

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

He needs to b in jail

Best Answer

Thank you for saying that. He went to jail ( military) for 3 months. His dad was retired Navy so he had strings. And the worst part is that military records are sealed. Which means any service member who rapes, child molester, wife beater etc can apply for job/ housing and no one can find out about there past crimes. That's just wrong! Military does not want bad public relations, so this is there answer.

Best Answer

Its wrong of you to say any service member. Just like in the rest of the world, most men are honerable and dont beat women. Men and women alike have done terrable things and gotten away with it because of who they new. My Husband served proudly in the military and has never beaten me

Best Answer

She said any service member could do it, not that they would. And it's true, if soldiers were fvcked up, anyone of of them would have the power to do the same thing. That doesn't mean that most of them would want to, or would every even think about it.

Best Answer

You have given the world valuable knowledge...and in your story and pain you even included perspective for the overlooked group of men that suffer from that as well. You are deserving of much respect and happiness.

Best Answer

I'm sorry.

Best Answer

Thank God you survived! So many women think they can fix their guy, but u can't fix them, we can only fix ourselves! Hopefully your in counseling?

Best Answer

I do honor and respect all branches of service. I give to disabled veterans and I volunteer at the VA hospital. Does that not say enough of how much I love my freedom and I will always hold veterans close to my heart for there sacrifice. Not just to this country but to all the wives and baby's that don't get to see their beloved's often enough. Or to the family's of dead service men and women. And to the vets who lost a limb or have PTSD. I love them all. You don't know my whole story. Please don't attack me for stating my experience. My ex was a Marine and I still love the Corp. BUT, he was a gay man looking for a front... Me... And I got beatings because he was schizophrenic. I stayed for four loooong years and finally a doctor called the MP's cos he knew what was going on. I don't care if someone's in the military or not. No woman should ever go through what I did. And yes I did stand by him even after he told me he was gay and didn't really love me at all. People like you need to see the whole picture. And not point the finger at the victim!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I do love my freedom and I still love all service men and women. But abuse is not just in the military it's everywhere and in every country. No human should be abused nor animal. I just wanted my story to reach out to someone who maybe going through abuse. I thought I was being honorable and a good wife. Now my health will always be questionable and I will always have physical and emotional pain. My body looks like Frankensteins bride. And what is he doing now? He plays video games and gets VA medical and gets disability checks for his mental illness. So I sacrificed my body and soul for 5 years and I get to still suffer and liquidate all my assets to pay for my medical. Sorry, I get really upset at the unfairness of it all. At the moment I'm sitting in bed writing theses reply's because I just had spine surgery , number 15 surgery. It will take 6 months to walk right again.

Best Answer

Thank you for defending me. I do love my freedom and I still love all service men and women. But abuse is not just in the military it's everywhere and in every country. No human should be abused nor animal. I just wanted my story to reach out to someone who maybe going through abuse. I thought I was being honorable and a good wife. Now my health will always be questionable and I will always have physical pain. My body looks like Frankensteins bride. And what is he doing now? He plays video games and gets VA medical and gets disability checks for his mental illness. So I sacrificed my bidy and soul for 5 years and I get to still suffer and liquidate all my assets to pay for my medical. Sorry, I get really upset at the unfairness of it all. At the moment I'm sitting in bed writing theses reply's because I just had spine surgery , number 15 surgery. It will take 6 months to walk right again.
Thank you for your thoughts and care on my behalf

Best Answer

Thank you for saying that it means more than you'll ever know. It's a hard road. But it's good to know people like you care about me. Hugs

Best Answer

Hi and thank you for your reply. Thank you for caring about me, a stranger to you. Your words help so much. I don't want to play the victim I want to play the survivor. I also want to reach out to all other humans going through abuse. If I can help, everything I went through won be in vain. Yes I go to counseling and physical therapy, and I have to pay for all of it out of my own pocket. Soon I might be homeless. But there's always hope! Hugs

Best Answer

I'm so sorry this happened to you:( you must be a very strong person.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your kind and compassionate words. I just want my story to help another human or animal... No sentient being should be abused. Thank you for your blessing as I find comfort in your extension of love. When I am in disparity or feel like giving up on this daily struggle I will turn to your thoughtfulness. Thanks for the hand up.

Best Answer

Thank you for defending me. I do love my freedom and I still love all service men and women. But abuse is not just in the military it's everywhere and in every country. No human should be abused nor animal. I just wanted my story to reach out to someone who maybe going through abuse. I thought I was being honorable and a good wife. Now my health will always be questionable and I will always have physical pain. My body looks like Frankensteins bride. And what is he doing now? He plays video games and gets VA medical and gets disability checks for his mental illness. So I sacrificed my bidy and soul for 5 years and I get to still suffer and liquidate all my assets to pay for my medical. Sorry, I get really upset at the unfairness of it all. At the moment I'm sitting in bed writing theses reply's because I just had spine surgery , number 15 surgery. It will take 6 months to walk right again. Thank you for your thoughts and care on my behalf

Best Answer

Why don't you look up my profile and see the photo of the damage he did to my face.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your compassion and care for me. You are a wise and intelligent EP friend ; )

Best Answer

Thank you so much

Best Answer

Read my story again, then look at my profile picture of my beat up face. I'm glad you husband served, I am not accusing him of anything. I am merely stating my tragedy so others can learn from my mistakes.

Best Answer

That reply was for Brenda 56 only

Best Answer

That is terrible. You have my sympathy.

Best Answer

He definitely needs to be brought to full justice. And he is a disgrace to the military. Sick actually misusing the skills (combat strength) on a woman? Hello!
I hope he gets jumped and I hope he goes to jail and goes to hell!

Best Answer

If he does things like that - he's a **** coward !

Best Answer

My mum always told me, "Never do something that you'll regret later in life."<br />
I always thought that it was great advice. So I got it tattooed on my forehead....

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

The past is the past for a reason. <br />
That is where it is supposed to stay<br />
But some cannot let it go<br />
In their head it eats away. <br />
Until all their focus becomes<br />
The person that they used to be<br />
The mistakes they made in their life<br />
Oh if only they could see<br />
That you cannot change what happened<br />
No matter how hard you try<br />
No matter how much you think about it<br />
No matter how much you cry<br />
What happens in your lifetime<br />
Happens for reasons unknown<br />
So you have to let the cards unfold<br />
Let your story be shown<br />
Don't get wrapped up in the negative<br />
Be happy with what you have been given<br />
Live for today not tomorrow<br />
Get up, get out and start living<br />
Cos the past is the past for a reason<br />
It's been and now it is gone<br />
So stop trying to think of ways to fix it<br />
It's done, it's unchangeable, move on

Best Answer

great poem

Best Answer

Thank you - mxxxx

Best Answer

Went to college and got a degree in Literature.<br />
I learned a lot, but I've never had a decent job in my entire life.

Best Answer

Had an affair with a married lady

Best Answer

What happened

Best Answer

I will not have my son pee in my face, again. Hey, I held him over my head so that he could "fly in the air." Little did I know that he would get so excited that he would start peeing in my face and down my throat. Disgusting, yes. But I couldn't stop laughing which is why my mouth was open. YUCK.

Best Answer

Vote.

Best Answer

telling my hero i love him face to face! that was interesting... lol

Best Answer

Get married.

Best Answer

I once got dared to go into a bakery and remove all clothing including my under garments, not being very shy in the first place and being drunk on top of it. Of course I did it immediately without hesitation, the guy gave me free stuff, at which point I was like 'ohh, I'm actually doing this right now, ha funny' and then I drunkenly walked home completely naked except for heels and jewelery, with my underwear on my head because its all I picked up of my clothing. (Don't ask why on my head)<br />
I then had to go back the next day and retrieve my dress, stockings and some hair clips because I go all out. And the same guy was there again and gave me free stuff ^^, it was totally awesome. <br />
But I will never do it again because having to go back and say 'I believe you have some things that belong to me' involves a very uncomfortable conversation with the manager who wanted to know why my clothes were there to start with. I think he thought I was a hooker, just saying.

Best Answer

LSD

Best Answer

Date my ex

Best Answer

one night stand foursome MFMF

Best Answer

A long time ago at a 3 ring circus in Phoneix AZ I rode an elephant, I was so excided! I will never do it again.Its aginst the law to do that now, because of too many people have been injured and killed by a stressed out elephant.

Best Answer

Tubing do a steep hill. I am afraid of breaking my arm again.

Best Answer

Get married.

Best Answer

telling my mother about my sexual abuse.

Best Answer

Go out on a blind date arranged by my mother.

Best Answer

Married an abusive man.<br />
there were years, before the abuse...we really loved each other as much as two people can. I would give anything to know love like that again, but he is really mentally ill.

Best Answer