Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 85 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

They aren't ready for a Scotsman lol!

Best Answer

I'm white and believe people should actually get out of bed and work for a living. Obviously, I wouldn't stand a chance.

Best Answer

Oh, are you hiring?

Best Answer

Well, it's simple: Lower tax rates and regulation on business and the jobs will flow from that. Don't want to believe that? Then the rest of your life will be spent on the sofa.

Best Answer

Morals.

Best Answer

My tail....

Best Answer

"unbreakable tail"

Best Answer

a.I toke too much<br />
b.i'm lazy<br />
c.I lie<br />
d.I spend other peoples money without remorse.... oh wait i'm perfectly qualified soon as lance Armstrong ****** in a cup for me I've got it wrapped up,

Best Answer

I am Canadian.

Best Answer

i am english so that would not go down to well.

Best Answer

There is nothing stopping me but Im not into politics lol

Best Answer

Integrity.

Best Answer

Still you making fun of me not being allowed the roll of USA President

Best Answer

Millions of dollars and the willingness to sale out my country to corporate interests.

Best Answer

Not a citizen silly!! Also who the **** in his right mind would want that thankless job other than a spoilt mega egotistical no brainer?

Best Answer

Commen sense

Best Answer

My past. And no real desire to carry that much responsibility. I wouldn't mind doing something in politics, just not that.

Best Answer

Lack of interest.

Best Answer

I wasn't born in the USA.

Best Answer

Being Canadian and besides I'm too honest

Best Answer

No interest

Best Answer

Total lack of desire to want to be President. <br />
If I was, being an Atheist, Vegan, animal rights activist and pro choice , it would be an amazing change in society in general to nominate such a person.

Best Answer

I am to smart to know that my reputation is on the line. I would have to put up with a group people who don't care about anything but trying to make the other side look bad. That big business pays good to get stuff done so we worry about wars instead of people so they spend large amounts of money for big business gain the same big business that moves plants to other Countries ! Right now I can hire armed guards to protect me but they don't want me to protect myself! People of the U.S.A.by a gun learn how to use it! Protect your Family. I have a Question for everyone ! Wouldn't it be better to own a gun and never need it. Instead of needing one and not having it?

Best Answer