Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 85 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

They aren't ready for a Scotsman lol!

Best Answer

I'm white and believe people should actually get out of bed and work for a living. Obviously, I wouldn't stand a chance.

Best Answer

Oh, are you hiring?

Best Answer

Well, it's simple: Lower tax rates and regulation on business and the jobs will flow from that. Don't want to believe that? Then the rest of your life will be spent on the sofa.

Best Answer

Morals.

Best Answer

My tail....

Best Answer

"unbreakable tail"

Best Answer

a.I toke too much<br />
b.i'm lazy<br />
c.I lie<br />
d.I spend other peoples money without remorse.... oh wait i'm perfectly qualified soon as lance Armstrong ****** in a cup for me I've got it wrapped up,

Best Answer

I am Canadian.

Best Answer

i am english so that would not go down to well.

Best Answer

There is nothing stopping me but Im not into politics lol

Best Answer

Integrity.

Best Answer

Still you making fun of me not being allowed the roll of USA President

Best Answer

Millions of dollars and the willingness to sale out my country to corporate interests.

Best Answer

A) I can't lie with a straight face, B) Couldn't imagine taking a BJ from a male aide much less a female intern in addition to having a wife, C) I am not married, D) I don't have ANY children & lastly E) I'd burn down the entire system White House, congress and all and rebuild from scratch.

Best Answer

LOL I'd be assassinated before ever making it there.

Best Answer

Not a citizen silly!! Also who the **** in his right mind would want that thankless job other than a spoilt mega egotistical no brainer?

Best Answer

I'm too short.

Best Answer

Commen sense

Best Answer

My past. And no real desire to carry that much responsibility. I wouldn't mind doing something in politics, just not that.

Best Answer

Lack of interest.

Best Answer

I wasn't born in the USA.

Best Answer

Being Canadian and besides I'm too honest

Best Answer

No interest

Best Answer