giochima giochima 22-25, M 17 Answers Feb 26, 2012

toast.

Best Answer

Screwdriver.<br />
No...it's not a dish. I am domestically challenged. But I make a mean shot.

Best Answer

If someone says they don't like Sweet potatoes, they ain't had my candied yams yet!!!

Best Answer

toast!

Best Answer

(turkey) sausage gravy and biscuits with just the right amount of spice, ground fennel, a little beef ba<x>se and a pinch of sugar. .

Best Answer

Hot pockets

Best Answer

lasagna

Best Answer

Well; My Pot Roast , Chili, and Meat Loaf are said to be VERY good dishes as well as any of my Cheesecakes , Chocolate Dream Pie, and /or Apple Crisp ...

Best Answer

Home made Spaghetti, with homemade noodles. Add carrots to the homemade sauce, and some Lemon Chicken on top with Garlic Bread. Include a glass of Vino, and mostly any women is done for. Resistance is futile. :-)

Best Answer

I'm weak in the knees reading it! :)
You make home made pasta? Impressive

Best Answer

Nachos

Best Answer

Eggs.<br />
It sounds really simple, right? Wrong, I mean the slow cooked, country buttery eggs that your grandma fixed so well. You have to butter the pan, heat it just so, no higher than medium low (the third or fourth notch on the stove), let the eggs set for 90 SECONDS, then scramble them. Add 1 more tablespoon of butter, and keep scrambling every 30 seconds, until nicely set, but moist on top. Sprinkle with salt, and/or pepper, and flip one last time, very briefly... Slowed cooked country eggs :)

Best Answer

My roasted vegetable lasagne never goes wrong and people really love my chocolate cake but the chocolate cake is very hard work so sometimes doesnt go perfectly to plan. Hoping it does on friday as its my partners birthday and I said I would make the cake

Best Answer

sardeans

Best Answer

Ramen Noodles.

Best Answer

theOne - he's a great dish

Best Answer