powerman5000 powerman5000 36-40, M 6 Answers Jul 28, 2011

The Original Scent is what is on the market now as the plain bar soap scent. Back in the day when Irish Spring was fairly new, it smelled stronger and had a more masculine scent. They changed it to the current scent to make it more appealing to both genders. The Legendary Classic scent is supposed to be the earlier scent from the 1970s.

Best Answer

I can't describe the difference, but there is quite a bit of difference in the two. The Original Scent smells like the old Irish Spring soap bars that have been marketed for years. The Legendary Classic has a slightly different scent, but seems stronger and lasts longer.

Best Answer

One of the leprechauns doesnt have a 4 leaf clover cape? One makes u wrinkle even when your aroused? One smells like new spring and the other is swampy like old spice? Masage them in and let it marinate 3 hours, strange things will begin to grow and glow?

Best Answer

One smells like potayto and the other like potarto

Best Answer

That's cute and all but I was curious why they made two labels if it's the same thing. I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't know.

Best Answer

My guess would be the labels and not much else.

Best Answer

Since they went to the trouble of making two labels, I thought there was supposed to be a difference between the two so I threw it out there. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't know.

Best Answer