roastlamb roastlamb 31-35, M 9 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Parenting & Family

100 bucks. That's not as lavish as it sounds. Every Christmas I send a hundred buck to the grandkids. Does that count?

Best Answer

Zero. We quit exchanging junk none of us needs or wants.

Best Answer

So sad

Best Answer

Why? We all already have everything we want and need.

Best Answer

Swapping junk

Best Answer

I got you, but to us, anything we don't need or want qualifies as "junk" (yes! even that spare Lear jet).

Best Answer

So u have evey thing you want and need ?

Best Answer

Up to date, yes! If I need or want something tomorrow, I don't have to wait until Christmas to get it, nor do I need to wait until somebody gives it to me as a Christmas present. That's just us, I'm not pushing our ways onto nobody.

Best Answer

True I think we're all like that when want it we just get it no need to wait . I like the surprise of getting some thing weather it's junk or not I've got a new crash helmet I don't need or want one just nice some one thought I may need or want one

Best Answer

Well, yeah we did that for years, but our family is kinda "old" already. Enjoy your presents!

Best Answer

Wish You have a very nice Christmas

Best Answer

20-25 bucks per person

Best Answer

so far this xmas<br />
$2000 and still some to go

Best Answer

average? ...200 per person.....only cause i can afford it....for now

Best Answer

Spend?

Best Answer

We generally just give each other things we don't use but can be used by someone else

Best Answer

Tightass

Best Answer

It's just something me and my family do we don't make a big deal about the gifts

Best Answer

I normally buy stuff I want for others lol

Best Answer