ABBASM ABBASM 18-21, M 28 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Marriage

So as to not strain the relationship, the best time to get married is when you've reached the place in which you are stable in all areas of your life. Maturity also has a lot to do with it. I would also recommend being in a relationship with the individual long enough to leave the "infatuation" phase so you can see what it's like to maintain the relationship without the "rose colored" glasses on.<br />
I know everyone is different, but I've seen that the general age in which this is met is in one's late 20's/ early 30's.

Best Answer

You're the only one answered that question with maturity and truth

Best Answer

That would be different for every person.

Best Answer

Whenever you're ready. Personally, I'd say in your late 20's unless your love is like The Notebook or Pride and Prejudice Early marriage before establishing a career can be financialy tiresome. I have 4 paid-off houses now, a business, and continous monthly income that will ensure my independence in any economy. When I was 19, I wanted to get married. Yet, I already assumed that it would happen when I was in my late 20's because I wanted to be responsible and work really hard everyday to get where I needed to be. If you're in your early 20's or less and either; drink alcohol, use drugs, cigarettes or any other stimulant/downer then enjoy the future with a failed marriage. I've seen it happen so many times. Unless you were born into money, you have to be a minimalist and build your assets through divirsification. No one is going to help you do this except maybe your family in the rarest occasions or a business partner. Make sure you choose your business partner carefully though. Preferrably a trustworthy member of your family or one of your Best Friends that won't get emotionally involved and split up the business or take all the profit and run.

Best Answer

Very welll said! Thats why I'm trying to get my education to get a job and build my career

Best Answer

That's why you're awesomeness! Education is the enemy of ignorance and the Best Friend of success!! :) Keep up the good work and never give up on your dreams.

Best Answer

30

Best Answer

25-34 when both are financially stable.

Best Answer

very well said!

Best Answer

when the woman is 18 and the man is 85

Best Answer

was the use of getting married then?

Best Answer

think Anna Nicole Smith

Best Answer

Best Answer

it's between 18 to 30

Best Answer

Different ages for different people myself personally it has already passed 22. Generally speaking for women 24-30 and men 30+ generally!

Best Answer

99

Best Answer

the last ice age

Best Answer

you can marry at the ages between 15 - 85 . LOL

Best Answer

What is marriage to you? Define that and you will get your answer. <br />
I say marry the person who is your best friend and that you love to hang with at whatever age you are.

Best Answer

The dark ages, not before or after

Best Answer

30... Hopefully, as a man, you've got a handle on what your going to do in life.<br />
25... Hopefully, as a woman, you've got a handle on what your going to do in life.

Best Answer

At 25? I think that's when it begins

Best Answer

it could be any age

Best Answer

when you're old and senile, so you won't know what a bad mistake you made

Best Answer

92

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

The age where you feel you are ready to settle, and accept the responsibilities and challenges of married life. It is different for everyone.

Best Answer

I'd say between 25 - 35 if you want to start a family...

Best Answer