hi sorry you have to go through those headaches. i did some research online and everyone says how intense the pain is. from what i can learn, narcotics aren't effective. the most reliable solution is to see a neurologist, and try newer drugs like imitrex and maltex, which somehow shrink the blood vessels that are expanded to press on nerve endings. short of that, just sleep, time passing, and avoiding triggers (whatever they are for you) seems the only way. sorry you feel so bad. dana

Best Answer

I went to a neurologist in high school, and they did a bunch of tests on me, took cat scans and mri's because I used to get chronic migraines when I was younger, but luckily all my results came back negative. so it's not really anything physical, thank god. the doc says it could be psychological

Best Answer

Something that works like a charm for migraines. Is cannabis believe it or not.

Best Answer

yes, I believe it. I've tried it several times in the last 4 days and it works wonderfully for a while, but the migraine always comes back

Best Answer

If you want something strong your looking in the wrong place!!! Try the streets or black market....

Best Answer

u have painkillers with codeine over the counter where u are? they work amazingly

Best Answer

I haven't seen any OTC medicine with codeine in it, but I will definitely look out for it, thank you.

Best Answer

just became legal here in the uk in small doses mixed with painkillers but very efficient

Best Answer

I use Excedrine migraines. It usually works.

Best Answer

it usually works for me too, but this time the migraine won't go away, it just subsides for a while

Best Answer