O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 8 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in WTK

About 5 years ago at a thrift store a little girl ran up and hug me around the waist.she was yelling daddy! Making it out of there without a child support payment or a maternity test. I consider that the bargain of my life.( that was also the day I heard the sweetest words I've ever heard,... that's not your daddy.)

Best Answer

I purchased a bag of clothes for two bucks. I wearing one of the shirts now. I got like two pairs of pants and six shirts for two bucks.

Best Answer

A free kiln. It needed a new plug attached, but other than that, it was in great condition.

Best Answer

Wow, good find. I bet you put it to a lot of good use.

Best Answer

Nah. My husband had one of our friends over while I was in St. Louis, they drank the moonshine I was saving, my friend puked all over everything, and all over the kiln. It ended up in the basement.....

Best Answer

Awwww, damn.

Best Answer

I live in a rural community and once saw a sign on my road that said garage sale with and arrow. Those signs kept popping up and pointing for about 20 mi. When I got there, it was a huge barn and just me and the owner. It was full of fine silver. Platters and Pitchers, vases and punch bowls . Tons of it. Some recently deceased relative had been a collector and he wanted it gone. 5 bucks a set. 5 for a punch bowl. Pure silver. I had 5 bucks on me. I ran to the atm and came back and someone had given him 100 for the who load and had hauled it off. Damnittohell.

Best Answer