KnightTime2012 KnightTime2012 41-45, M 7 Answers Mar 14, 2012

The best gift that was given to me, was from my little niece. She drew a picture of me and of her. We were holding hands. Around us were all these colorful flowers........ and in the back was a house. Then in her childish writing she wrote: "Happy Birthday and that she loved me!"

I have kept that and all the other drawings she has done for me.

Best Answer

I got a puppy too when I was 6, it was a Collie puppy. I wanted a puppy very much. She lived to be 18 and was a great dog!

Best Answer

Wasnt a birthday 1 it was chrimbo but me mum made me a doll out of material but it was amazing wi shoes n petticotes n everything totallaly wicked

Best Answer

For my 16th birthday, three of my friends (Bob, Billy and Don) went to Playland Record Bar and made a recording of them singing happy birthday to me. Then at the end, they each said something personal and sweet and signed off with WE LOVE YOU. That was in 1960. Bob, is still my friend, and he still signs off with I love you, whenever we talk. I don't know where the other two are.

Best Answer