Was it because of her amazing technique or because she loved doing it and enjoyed swallowing?
armyguyot1 armyguyot1 61-65, M 6 Answers Mar 18 in Dating & Relationships

What's the best YOU'VE got? Oh wait, you've never gotten one.

Best Answer

come again?

Best Answer

They're ALL good, but when I was dating my wife I woke up one morning to her sucking away at it while I slept. THAT was definitely special.

Best Answer

I have had that before and love it. We spent eight days in Puerto Rico and I had it several times there. That was a grand time.

Best Answer

Mine was a surprise blow job from my girlfriend. It was great as usual, but then she slid her finger into my ***, up till she was massaging my prostrate as she sucked my ****. When I started ******* she pushed firmly on my prostrate and emptied me as I had never been emptied before.

Best Answer

It was my wife and you can read about it in one of my stories. It was because of both amazing technique. AND that she swallowed!

Best Answer

Mine was on a mini vacation and she had already *** at least 4 times. She was blowing me and took me to the edge of ******, actually started me into ****** but didn't go over the edge. Then she held me there for and eternity before taking the whole load and swallowing.

Best Answer