The Alchemist by Paulo Coahlo or however you spell hs name. The Alchemist is a wonderful book, and it's one of my all time favorites. Everyone I recommended it to LOVED it. So, I recommend it to you. Let me know what you think if you decide to read it; its a very deep book about life and one's personal quest for furfillment; its lovely.

Best Answer

the David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and how to end it)<br />
need a grain of salt (or perhaps a full shaker), but oughta be required reading for all Americans (and Brits)

Best Answer

It's a toss up between A Hymn Before Battle by John Ringo and Gil's All Fright Diner by A. Lee Martinez. Both very are very good stories. However, tomorrow I might decide that something completely different rates "best" billing.<br />
Finished those books... now it's An Echo In the Bone by Diana Gabledon, latest in the Outlander series.

Best Answer

Towers of Midnight by Jordan/Sanderson

Best Answer

I started reading james patterson lately and I am absolutley addicted! He is amazing, he writes in every genre. I totally recommend him for love stories, crime mystery, fantasy, whatever you are into.

Best Answer

Just finished Sarah Dessen's "The Truth About Forever", which was quite good, and Sue Monk Kidd's "The Mermaid Chair", which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Best Answer

I have finally gotten around to read the Sherlock Holmes books (the complete works). They are an amazing set of stories

Best Answer

benjamin franklin's auto-biography. one of the greatest thinkers to live, in his own words, telling how to be successful and an upright citizen. enlightening!

Best Answer

Invisible Monsters is pretty good :). Kind of a wild ride, but it's pretty good :). And The Zombie Survival Guide was fantastic :D!!!

Best Answer

"Creativity Inc" by Ed Catmull

Best Answer