awesomenessiskey awesomenessiskey 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 13, 2013 in Parenting & Family

my brother got me this game boy , the original game boy . i had been telling for weeks ahead of time how much i wanted one , and he said he didn't have any money to get me one , and my mom and dad were very poor . but my brother suprised me and got me one , he didn't buy one , his friend had one he didn't want anymore . so , i got it . it had 5 games with it , one being , pokemon red version . i was very happy to get it.

Best Answer

This sounds great! Your lucky you have such a good brother. I got a gameboy for my birthday when I was younger and I still have it.

Best Answer

my brother Daniel is the greatest gift I have. I don't show him enough , not only this , but the following year , he took me to baseball camp every single day, this was when he was 13. He spent his whole summer as a 13 year old to spend time with his 7 year old brother at baseball camp . He is truly amazing.

Best Answer

Aww, he sounds so sweet! Obviously he adored you to bits to to that. Wish I had i brother like him.

Best Answer

ya :)

Best Answer

a BB gun @ 12

Best Answer

She dumped a lot of stuff at XMAS, then moved out and away the next Spring, which turn out to be the best.

Best Answer

Personally I like giving better than receiving. My fav gift is watching others open the quilts I made them.

Best Answer

my daughters first Christmas...it was magic.

Best Answer

Aww cute!

Best Answer

my xbox 360.

Best Answer

Jewelry... always.. because it lasts forever and it reminds me of the special person that gave it to me!!

Best Answer

I understand completely! My aunt says the same thing all the time.

Best Answer

My horse. ^_^ Early christmas present, got him less than a week ago

Best Answer

Woah! You're so lucky. :P

Best Answer

family reunion

Best Answer

The birth of Christ. I get it every year.

Best Answer