Questionator Questionator 26-30 424 Answers Mar 16 in Community

Question of the Day

When my godson was about six months old, I remember first seeing his eyes light up, a smile cross his face and his little arms reach for me when I walked in. Now he's 12, and last week when I went to visit, he looked up from his video game, his eyes lit up with that same smile, he put the game down (!), jumped up and hugged me, saying, "it's always so cool to see you."

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

niCe

Best Answer

awesome

Best Answer

"You look like a young Courtney Love" < Because nothing beats being told you look like a crack *****

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ouch. I used to think she was hot though for whatever that's worth.

Best Answer

Hahaha... I got Tori Spelling! (but the guy was drunk)

Best Answer

That I am a good mother

Best Answer

A man who had every reason to compliment me only on my body and my looks complimented me on my writing. I was thrilled that he liked both my body AND my mind.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

niCe

Best Answer

You are fortunate. I have come across a few men who were threatened by my intelligence. No brag, just fact :)

Best Answer

When I was in high school I was in the drama club. We put on a musical and I played the piano, out of sight from the audience with the rest of the musicians. After the show, our director was approached by an audience member who said "The kids did an amazing job! They followed that soundtrack perfectly!" (keep in mind, this was some of the most difficult piano I've had to play). The director responded with "Thank you, but that was a live band, not a recording." The audience member couldn't believe it.

Best Answer

Whoa! That's impressive. :o

Best Answer

Pat Nixon, when she was first lady, sent me a very nice letter commending me for work I did in the disaster releif of an earthquake in Peru in 1970.

Best Answer

Were you in the navy/marines?

Best Answer

That I'm a good dad. That was back when I was acting as dad for my now ex girlfriend's daughter. I sure miss that sweety pie...

Best Answer

I had that experience. Pat yourself on the back again sir.

Best Answer

From my Father - 'you didn't make a bad a job of that as I expected'

Best Answer

I'd love to hear that from my dad but he'd passed away.

Best Answer

I used to conduct orchestras and after a performance with a Bulgarian orchestra one of the lead pla<x>yers said to me ''I don't know what you're doing or how you're doing it, but when you conduct us we sound like a different orchestra''.

Best Answer

Yo momma's so ugly, when she stuck her head out the window she got arrested for indecent exposure.

Best Answer

By 12 cops

Best Answer

Is that SUPPOSED to be funny??

Best Answer

Yes, and it's hilarious

Best Answer

Such an ingenious joke though

Best Answer

So?

Best Answer

So? We have heard them all before SO there is SFA ingenious about them.
When you get a genus of a joke I am sure all of us will laugh. Till then?????

Best Answer

If so why is it only you laughing?

Best Answer

Lots of us haven't heard them. It's not my fault that I've only been alive for a short amount of time and don't know much about the world. Are you really going to hold it against me for learning some jokes?

Best Answer

As long as they make me laugh NO
Hope you learn some good ones, BOL

Best Answer

You're the type of girl who's hard to find. So I'm sure as hell lucky to have you.

Best Answer

Sometime around my 25th anniversary I asked my wife why she married me. She said the sex was just too good!

Best Answer

:)<3

Best Answer

"You're weird." best compliment ever. :)

Best Answer

"You know... you're pretty funny for a po white boy." Wow thanks grandma.

Best Answer

LoL

Best Answer

I would have to say that it was when someone, after having met me in another place than this, wrote of me, "I met a man today, glorious and frightening."

Best Answer

Wow. That makes you one of the most interesting people on my list!

Best Answer

lmao high five

Best Answer

glorious and frightening eh? were you painted and did you have a mane?

Best Answer

"You've got the sweetest lips I've ever encountered"

Best Answer

mmmmmm sure is a fantastic compliment

Best Answer

"Your kids are great because of what you do for them and how you love them. They love you because of that.

Best Answer

They say when someone is drunk, they tell you how they truly feel. Well once at a work holiday party, one of my bosses told my husband, "That Sara sure is a smart cookie!" Ha.. But imagine it more drunken and slurred.

Best Answer

I was in line at the grocery store getting last minute stuff to watch my cowboys play Minnesota. I was about thirty longish blonde hair bearded construction worker and an older lady 70 maybe said I looked like a Viking. Of course I've never seen ugly or puny Vikings so my ego took it as a compliment. I said" thank you".

Best Answer

How ironic that you got the compliment the day your team was playing those strong attractive players. Do you remember if they won?

Best Answer

I before e except after c. Please pass 2nd grade then get back to me.

Best Answer

Either you receive some really weird compliments, or you think that "received" is spelled wrong. It isn't. If I were you, I'd pass second grade too.

Best Answer

That's American English for ya

Best Answer

I before e except after c unless the word is weird, accuracies, agreeing, Fahrenheit, proficient, rein, reinforce, heifer, caffeine, insufficient, species, leisure, deity, meiosis, weigh, either, emergencies, or zoo-theism just to name a few.

Best Answer

A tip of the hat to you Miss. I'm impressed. (I know big whoop)Cool.

Best Answer

or when sounded as A as in neighbor or weigh ..thats a story for another day I guess

Best Answer

this is not about spelling... I am guessing you are an English teacher or what ever... but you did not have to comment it is not that serious

Best Answer

I'm not an English teacher I'm a 16 year old girl still in high school who, believe it or not, DID pass 2nd grade and was amused by your accusations when you didn't even know yourself :3

Best Answer