Questionator Questionator 26-30 248 Answers Mar 13 in Community

Question of the Day

Oh, you're never gonna believe this; this one's a DOOZY! Supposedly, on September 11, 2001, a small group of pissed-off third-worlders managed to defeat the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of security and intelligence in the United States, and took over four commercial passenger jets with 1/4-inch blades. Somehow, three entire planes full of American males -- some of the most aggressive people on the planet, judging by their country's record of waging war and a survey of the television programs they watch -- just *LET* two or three of these yahoos commandeer a whole plane each with laughable weapons. (I swear, this is what they say happened! But wait, it gets better:) Also, for the first and only time in the history of American air defense, it took the F-16s that intercept hijacked planes 80 minutes to get off the ground, instead of the 10 minutes it's taken every other time. Then, one of these guys who could barely fly a small propeller plane managed to pull off a physically impossible stunt flying maneuver in a huge, unweildy airliner. Also for the first and only time in history, three steel-fr<x>amed skyscrapers supposedly collapsed due to fire. Also for the first and only time in history, three buildings collapsed "naturally" straight down into their own footprint -- not one of the three toppled to the side even a bit! (Get me a bookie, I bet he'd need a Cray supercomputer to calculate the odds against *that*.) Also for the first and only time in history, three airplanes "vaporized" on impact, leaving no identifiable pieces of the aircraft (such as the engines) or any bodies or even blood from the bodies. Also for the first and only time in history, two of three black box recorders were not recovered from a crash site. Also for the first and only time in history prior to 2004, cell phones worked on an airplane at 30,000 feet. Aliens be damned -- there IS NO crazier conspiracy theory that THAT!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Agree with most of what you wrote :)

Best Answer

You people are ******* crazy.

Best Answer

If there is no bliss to be had, why be so damn ignorant? Oh that's right, arrogance and the illusion of one's own unearned wisdom and grasp on reality, besides accountability comes with acknowledgement of reality, grown up stuff and who wants to be a grown up? Apparently not this peza cat. Hey pizza, what is the melting temperature of steel? How hot is the maximum burning temperature of jet fuel? Has a steel reinforced building ever 'pancaked' without cutting charges? How come cnn showed a diagram of the core structure of buildings one and two that was absurdly unlike the far more robust actual core? Who was in charge of security at the trade center for months prior to the incident and why were workers shutting off sections of the building and bringing in lots of "gray sticks of butter"? Why are a number of the so called 'hijackers' still alive? Who stood to gain and what agenda was furthered by this incident? What did 'the project for a new American century' say and who was in it? I could go on all day but I know I am wasting my word on you (not others who may read this), you prefer thinking the world is run by bumbling and coincidence and that makes you feel adequate and excused With the force of human will in opposition, even wisdom can be held at bay for a while, you carry on, reality will force you to see it sooner or later, unfortunately, if you don't watch for it, it tends to run one over like a steamroller. Keep shooting for that bliss, what little to be found is in gatherings of equally ignorant people and the shallow pleasure they get from agreeing with each other, though they generally secretly despise each other as familiarity only breeds contempt among contemptible people.

Best Answer

You just proved my point.

Best Answer

You are delusional pizza cat.

Best Answer

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Best Answer

Excellent summation!

Best Answer

Ohhh that’s nothing.. Add to that the 4th building that was supposed to get hit by the 4th aircraft just decided to self destructed and fall down in sympathy with the other buildings that had been struck.. It had survivor guilt real bad man.. And the BBC announced that the forth building had fallen before it had decided to fall in sympathy,, Are those BBC guys psychics or what….

Best Answer

Falling debris from the other building killed off the 4th building.

If the whole thing was a conspiracy, it would make sense to bring people in on a need to know basis only to lessen the chances of whistleblowers so why would they fill the reporters in? If they were going to blow the buildings anyway, let the reporters reaction and subsequent report be genuine and coming from ignorance. Besides, if she did know, she still wouldn't report it until she'd seen it fall.

Reporters were told by firefighters that it was about to collapse. This we know. From that we can speculate that it was probably miscommunicated back to the studio and/or the reporter giving that report. Simple as that.

Best Answer

:) It is amazing how people can hold so firmly to the official line... If this does not get thru to you nothing will :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Trj_5J02k

Best Answer

Did you really just link me to the Edward Current hoax video? Oh, that's priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8VAsoVuShM

I'm not even going to make fun of you for that. That's too easy. I will say this though. I love that video because truthers like to go round with their heads held high feeling like they're more skeptical than everyone else and labelling them all sheep and telling them they need to do their research when in fact the video proves they don't do their research properly and don't have an ounce of skepticism in them.

As for the other 2 things in the video, I've dealt with the BBC report and the Silverstein thing is a quote mine.

"I remember getting a call from the Fire Department commander, telling me they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, you know, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is just pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse."

And he's talking about pulling it with cables, not explosives. “We’ve got the cables attached in four different locations going up. Now they’re
pulling the building to the north. It’s not every day you try to pull down a eight story building with cables.”

Best Answer

Ha ha ha man you must be a plant here.

Best Answer

Take note the7thsphere. That's how you do it. Try a refutation first and if you cant do that then move the goalposts by bringing up something else (but do your research on it first to make sure it isn't a hoax or anything like that. Wouldn't want to embarrass yourself like Adstars here. Learn from his mistake). And then only when that fails miserably do you resort to the pathetic shill/plant angle.

Best Answer

Might as well come clean now. Yes, I can confirm that I'm one of them. They paid me a handsome bonus for travelling back in time to fill Silverstein in on how he gets rumbled in years to come for a comment he's about to make and wrote him some additional bits to say before and after the quote to make it look like a quote mine. Then I travelled forward to 2011 and paid Edward Current (he works for us) a visit and told him about this idea I had for him to hoax a video appearing to show closeup footage of explosions and spread it around the internet. Next step was to travel forward to the day before yesterday so that I could sign up to this site before this thread was created so that it looked like I couldn't have signed up just to respond to this thread which would have blown my cover (you still saw through it though. Well done you) and get Derren Brown (also one of us) to 'accidentally' bump into you in the street and strike up a conversation that allowed him to feed you some NLP techniques that led to you posting the hoax video. Then back to 2011 again to instruct Eddie to upload a video revealing that it was a hoax so that I could come back forward again and post that as a response to you. I did all this because we are threatened by all the evidence you've provided on here so felt the need to preemptively discredit you so that people would make false assumptions about all your valid claims once the one we manipulated you into posting had been shown to be so embarrassing.

Best Answer

Now you have a point but the ground that all the other buildings were built on Building 6 was built over a sink hole There was never 4 planes just 2 I had family members at the 3rd plane hit they were just coming to work on that day and never saw anything in the sky except 4 F-14 fighter jets flying very low right before the building was hit.

Best Answer

4 planes.. two that hit the buildings in NY.. One that Hit the Pentagon.. And one that came down in the field in pensilvania.. = 4 planes. The one that came down in the field in pensilvania was the one that was supposed to hit the 3rd building in NY, They had pre-wired the building up with explosives to finish it off after the hit,, but the plane never made it,, So they cynamited the building anyway and made up a story that it colappsed because it was damaged by the falling debris of the other buildings.

Best Answer

"a small group of pissed-off third-worlders..."

....who were members of a multi-millionaire dollar terrorist organization....

"managed to defeat the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of security and intelligence in the United States"

By doing exactly what ANYONE can get past airport security doing: not breaking any rules. They did nothing wrong in the airports. There was no reason to suspect them of anything.

" 1/4-inch blades"

Speculation.

"American males[...]"

Does it really need to be said that there's a massive difference between supporting a war others are fighting while sitting in the comfort and safety of their own homes and stepping up to the plate when all hell breaks loose in front of their eyes? Everyone was probably doing what I would be: looking around at everyone else hoping that one of them would take the initiative so that I didn't have to. And watching violent TV doesn't make you violent (and brave to boot) anymore than watching American Idol makes you a singer.

"for the first and only time in the history of American air defense, it took the F-16s that intercept hijacked planes 80 minutes to get off the ground, instead of the 10 minutes it's taken every other time"

That's just flat out wrong. In the interception directly before 9/11, it took 102 minutes and that was with the transponders on. The 9/11 hijackers disabled the transponders. And before (and on) 9/11, all Air Defense Identification Zones were offshore and they weren't allowed to intercept aircraft at supersonic speeds so not only isn't it the only time that it's taken that kind of amount of time but it was probably the case more often than not.

"one of these guys who could barely fly a small propeller plane"

Which goes in favour of the idea that he was flying it seeing as footage shows the plane all over the sky with some very sloppy flying.

"physically impossible stunt flying maneuver"

You're confusing pilots saying they WOULDN'T do such a maneuver (because of safety concerns, something which didn't concern the hijacker because he was crashing the thing anyway) and them saying they COULDN'T. They could easily do it. Even a novice did it 3 times in a row on a simulator.

"for the first and only time in history, three steel-framed skyscrapers supposedly collapsed due to fire"

Not just fire. A huge plane crashing into it which damaged its lateral load and that the fires weakened further. Find me a comparable case to that with a vastly different outcome and then there's something to discuss. But until then, the buildings on 9/11 aren't comparable to fires in other buildings.

"three buildings collapsed "naturally" straight down into their own footprint -- not one of the three toppled to the side even a bit!"

Because each floor was collapsing one by one, with the force of the dynamic load creating a chain reaction while the metal up each corner of the buildings kept it square by only being pushed outward under the force of each floor respectively so by the time one bit had broken outwards, the building was already below it so without any sufficient outside force coming from the side of the building, there's no reason it should have leaned.

"Get me a bookie, I bet he'd need a Cray supercomputer to calculate the odds against *that*"

If I get one that understands the physics of the commission report, he'd give you 1:1 odds. It's not just possible for it to happen the way it did, it's the ONLY way it could have happened.

" no identifiable pieces of the aircraft (such as the engines) or any bodies or even blood from the bodies"

The tail section of the plane (which was found) isn't identifiable? And body parts were found. If you're expecting whole bodies, it would be evidence AGAINST a plane hitting it if that was found.

"for the first and only time in history, two of three black box recorders were not recovered from a crash site"

Again, just flat out wrong. It's not common (but then again neither are the conditions of 9/11) but it happens.

" for the first and only time in history prior to 2004, cell phones worked on an airplane at 30,000 feet"

They weren't at 30,000 feet. Flight 93 was in descent. Calls have always been possible to a certain extent in flight with it obviously getting less and less likely to connect or at least allow for shorter and shorter conversations as you gain altitude.

Best Answer

I kind of knew there would be something relating to 9/11 here and that someone would **** all over their insane, physics-defying logic. I bet these are the same people who thought that the Marriott hotel between the towers was of strategic importance and that's why the towers also took that out too, huh?

Best Answer

Actually, that one is credible. Bill Marriott knew too much. He had to be warned. And the next morning, 100 of his hotels had been broken into and graffitied with the words "open your mouth and this hotel goes boom too". He's kept that under wraps pretty well but luckily a cat wandered into the broken window of one of the hotels and saw the graffiti and the information was just too much for him to wrap his head around so he went to the nearest street corner to score some crack and went completely off the rails over the next few months until he finally cracked (no pun intended) and dropped to his....knees?....and cried into the night and a homeless guy heard his sad story in the wind. It was just a bunch of yelps but luckily he had been filling up on his brain medicine in a can all day so was able to interpret. Then my sisters' boyfriend's uncle's pen pal's barber came walking by and the tramp felt the need to tell someone, anyone. But his words were too slurred. The brain medicine had taken its toll. So he spelt the words out in pee on the pavement, over the barber's shoe and up his own leg a bit. And the barber passed the message down until it got to me. So it's totally legit. Keep it on the down low though, yeah? Privileged information is that.

Best Answer

conspiracy theories in a nutshell.txt

Best Answer

In all seriousness, yeah it's bizarre. I don't get it at all. And it's usually from otherwise intelligent, logical people too. So often I see intelligent people that will criticise conspiracy theories as they're named off until we get to a certain one and all of a sudden it's "ohh no, that one is totally true. Most conspiracy theories are nonsense but they're so right about that one".

And the thing is, I don't actually mind comments like that. You'll get the occasional person that believes something outlandish irregardless of their acute critical thinking skills in most other things. What I do find disheartening though is the support that comments (or pictures/videos/whatever the case may be) like that get on websites that allow people to vote or thumb up or whatever. YouTube I can rationalise in my head because I'm guessing that the only people that seek out videos in support of 9/11 truth for the most part are people who already buy it (or are intrigued and impressionable enough to buy into it the second they hear any of it) and are just looking for some confirmation bias. But on websites like this where most people will have stumbled into this thread from the link on the homepage, it's a much fairer range of random people and for his comment to get so much likes makes me lose faith in humanity.

Best Answer

Go on, try hard, defend that ignorance, fight for it, once its gone you will realize that you are a naked child in a world you are not equipped to deal with.

Best Answer

Scanning comment for refutations....
0 refutations found.
Would you like to scan again?

Best Answer

I smell shill.

Best Answer

Really? Using the shill copout already? Truthers usually have at least one go at biting back before using that card. Not your day, huh?

Best Answer

Years of experience have proven to me that a person who will expend as much energy as you have defending his dumb ideas is not going to change his mind nomatter what proof I offer. I'm not into wasting my time; it's a man's most precious commodity. So the most response you're going to get from me is:

LOL @ RobSine! #cogitation #fail

Best Answer

Ooh, a second, different excuse. Maybe you didn't play the shill copout too soon if you had another excuse ready for not even attempting to respond.

Yeah it's completely believable that you could pwn me quite easily if you wanted to and would if you thought it was possible to change my mind (which it is by the way if any of you can provide anything that doesn't either lie by omission, use red herrings, make leaps to conclusions that the premises don't justify or any other rhetorical trickery you guys always have up your sleeves) but aren't bothering because it's not worth it to possibly change multiple minds of the people reading these comments. You want the movement to spread but insist on changing one mind at a time. Makes perfect sense.

Best Answer

Get those facts out of here.

Best Answer

Ohh no! I've been rumbled! Shhh, I was never here!

Best Answer

sorry there was only 2 planes NO DNA ever found where 93 went down But you do have it right

Best Answer

once there was a president who flew hundreds or arabs out of the country after they had just attacked the US and killed thousands of innocent people because he was in business with them

Best Answer

I think I know his name... though he probably has a hard time spelling it himself. ;)

Best Answer

Some of it makes absolute sense, but the only thing I'd correct you on is that they built the buildings in such a way as to make them fall the way they did.

Best Answer

Really really wrong, so much it is almost funny if it weren't so sad. The buildings were overbuilt and actually the architect had said they were made to withstand an impact from multiple aircraft. Before there were even sprinklers in them a plane hit them in the seventies and huge fire broke out, didn't even phase the structure which was one of the most solid and well built examples of steel buildings in the world. The core was huge and thick, the floors well reinforced, the outer shell was a lattice of giant steel girders. Those buildings , if they had been hit with sufficient force, would have fallen like trees and remains intact all the way down. The clean cuts of the beams can clearly be seen in the pictures of the wreckage. This was an inside job to further aggressive policies in the middle east, domestic control, violation of the Constitution, a push toward globalism and the 'new world order' written of on your dollar bills, a giant money grab, a cooking of a lot of sensitive books/data/things/people and a cabalistic blood sacrifice.

Try actual study before speaking, the world will be a better place.

Best Answer

I'm a veteran and have been to Afghanistan. I don't like this war either believe me. But its a foolish concept. We are not trying to take over anything. And believe me when I say, there have been absolutely no cannibalism. Where did you even get that anyway? Blood sacrifice???? You're delusional.

Best Answer

I didn't say anything about cannibalism, as for 'taking over' you have to look at the wider picture, the globalist picture, the precedent has been set to have preemptive wars in the east. Having been there, tell me, who do you think controls the opium and where does most of it go? Maybe you were too low level to know much about that but there is far more going on than you know, that much is clear. As for the blood sacrifice issue, rather than assume you know something and call a stranger delusional without any information, why don't you look into who the people at the top of the global structure really are and what it is that they admittedly believe, then you might find that I am not so delusional after all, and rather that the world is a lot stranger and more intentional than you have been farmed to believe. Thank you for attempting to serve your country and surviving in spite of having been too uninformed to realize you and the rest of the armed forces were being misused in unconstitutional criminal actions.

Best Answer

I will thank you for the compliment. But as for the rest, I was an officer. Opium doesn't go to us. Some of it does sure enough, but as you said as far as taking a global view, have you seen the current president? He's the biggest coward I've ever seen. Castro has a better chance at taking over the globe than Mr. Obama does. He's a coward who doesn't know what he's doing.

I have done research into different topics (and forgive me for the insult, that was uncalled for) about conspiracy theories and though some make sense, there are still potholes. I can admit though that if this was something of a complete surprised, Bush exploited it to the utmost and got us involved in something that we really should've kept our hands out of. But I don't think he had anything to do with it. He just used it for his own gains.

Best Answer

Obama is not set to be a real ruler of anything, he is a puppet for the real players, and he will be changed like a diaper when he outlives his usefulness, and then next guy or gal, regardless of which side of the isle will be their sock puppet too. G.W. didn't orchestrate the events either, though the bushes are more involved at a higher level than most presidents and G.H.W. and Marvin were directly involved. And yes, the c.i.a. controls all major drug trades in the world and yes most of the dope comes here to America where the 'war on drugs and the culture make the demand and price ridiculously inflated. You would have had to have been compartmentalized not to see that, but then compartmentalization is the s.o.a. Look into these things more carefully I didn't make an incorrect statement here yet.

Best Answer

This is a person parroting information from various conspiracy theories without posting actual scientific evidence to back up their claims. Essentially, the irony of them calling us sheep is amusing.

Best Answer

That is simply a false statement, the things I have said are scientifically verifiable,just because others also agree does not make me a 'parrot' or my evidence untrue. You and others like you come here primarily to try to prevent others from believing,you feel threatened by the general acknowledgement of a bigger more intentional world,to those in the mental box you call 'reality' you are 'wise' but in the real world you are willfully blind and small and weak and afraid and the biggest part of the worlds problems.

Best Answer

Poast evidence, you dumb ******.

Best Answer

Your worldview has been challenged, you are hostile and immoral. Adequate information is here to easily find the huge volume of evidence, it is adaquate for a truth seeker. I owe you nothing.

Best Answer

>"This guy is blowing me out in a debate asking for sources! I know, I'll act high and mighty and sound mysterious so I can forget that I'm getting told the **** out!"

Truthers are so full of **** it makes septic workers throw up. I seriously think any diploma you have was written in Sharpie.

Best Answer

There has been a lot of information listed here child, just look at any of it if you really love truth. The hallmark of those defending lies is the mockery they come with. Just take the melting temperature of steel coupled with the maximum burning temperature of jet fuel. That alone leads an honest mind to investigation. Then take actual physics, buildings, especially buildings like those, dont just 'pancake'. There is plenty of information here to start you on the path of reviewing the mountain of verifiable and conclusive evidence of this fraud, but you dont really want to know all that, you just want to protect the tiny sheltered spoonfed worldview you have that gives you the delusion of wisdom, and thats whats really going on with you and thats all thats going on with you.

Best Answer

Well said, that truly IS a conspiracy 'theory', completely debunked by the facts of course, but that complicates things so we will just be sarcastic and go back to our lattes and trysting.

Best Answer

You're great

Best Answer

Wow. As a New Yorker (born in Manhattan, in fact), I'm offended; as an employee of an engineering firm I can only do a facepalm at your lack of understanding of physics; after working with electrical engineers for years, I shake my head at your notion that cell phones wouldn't be able to work on a plane, firstly because they operate on a line of sight basis - towers out in Texas or Kansas can be spaced as much as 50 miles apart and still provide coverage - really the only problem is that cell sites rarely aim their antennas skyward - and secondly, one of the first things the planes did once they were hijacked was descend, making cell phone reception even more likely. Your questioning the appearance of military jets makes me think of someone whose car got dinged in a parking lot, and is stomping around thinking "there's never a cop around when you need one".

Also, I pity your ignorance.... but maybe ignorance truly is bliss.

If you were in the 13-15 age group I could maybe let you have your little fantasy, but you really are old enough to know better.

Best Answer

I was at work when it happened. that day sucked!! please respect that

Best Answer

Why not explain these things?

If the jets were not hijacked by third world crazies with box cutters why did they crash into the towers?
Flight 93 which was brought down by the passengers phone calls were made to family by the passengers saying what was going on so we know it was done by the crazies with their box cutters.

If there was some kind of government conspiracy where do the 4 hijacked commerical airliners fit into the picture and if the buildings had been wired for explosive why bother if the planes are going to hit.
If this had been some desire for a war in some far off land most americans had never heard of a major terror attack on home soil would have been enough to get the public to support a war didn't have to bring down the WTC or crash a plane into the Pentagon.

If the towers were wired by some kind of government conpsiritors how did they do it.
It takes many months to wire up an empty building for an official controlled explosion.
How on earth do you take 2 office builidings where thousands of people work and manage to rig them both with explosive whilst keeping it secret, must have taken ages.
All it took was for 1 individual to ruin the whole plan

What was the motive if it was government involvement, Bush had been president less than a year on 9/11 how is he going to be involved in planning somthing like that?

The airplanes vaporised because of the extreme heat of the fire.
The skin of an airplane is very thin, its steel frame and the metal inside the thing can only stand so much heat and those planes were cooking inside a huge fire burning highly flamable jet fuel.
If the planes didn't vaporise where did they go?

Why don't you consider the logic

Best Answer

You're a disrespectful ****

Best Answer

Even assuming all of the preceding theories are true, are you saying that the live tv images we saw of a plane flying into the second tower wasn't really an airplane? Was it a figment of our imaginations?

Best Answer

Well sphere, just because something is improbable or unlikely does not mean it will not or did not happen. Conspiracy theories, unfortunately usually lack evidence and / or turn out to have alot of made up "evidence" and most people who believe in them often have some kind of predisposition to believe in them and so they ignore any contrary evidence and do not really search out evidence that would disprove them.

Here's some fun stuff:

"They" suppressed:
super effient gasoline engines
The perpetual Motion Machine

Conspiracies Which Conspiracy theorists say did not happen:
The Holocaust
George Bush's "re-election"

Things that could never happen (but they did, but weren't conspiracies):
The Dutch Tulip Market Disaster (http://www.thebubblebubble.com/tulip-mania/)
Anti-labor violence supported by our government - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Labor-related_political_violence_in_the_United_States

Things that are logical occurences, but we could call conspiracies:
NSA snooping
Junk Food

Things that sound like a good conspiracy , so they must be real:
The New Order
The Clinton whitehouse killed a bunch of people
There is a secret UFO base on earth
The ancestors of Jesus are Jewish pastry chefs in New York City.
The Mayan calender is a credible predictor of disaster
The world will end in the year 2000
Y2K will be a disaster

Things that really are a conspiracy and you damn well know it !!:
The free Masons
Jewish Bankers Controlling the World

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

"It's all right, we'll tell you what to believe"

Best Answer

That would take criminals in office for that to happen. Like the ones who took part in watergate. I saw a picture once of Nixon just before he was impeached with his core advisors. They were George Bush senior, **** Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. Those guys would have spotted any criminals.

Best Answer

obama the communist muslim reuniting the ottoman empire to enslave all of america. their goal: gay weddings.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Wtf

Best Answer

yep. my dads one of those people.

Best Answer

Gay ?

Best Answer

no, the conspiracy theorist

Best Answer

lol , if you're dad was gay you would probably not be here !

Best Answer

You haven't realized that Michele O is a drag queen??????

Best Answer

That's what I love about America . Full of weirdos like you .

Best Answer

Yah i heard that one...but not the last part...

Best Answer

Huh ! W tf.

Best Answer

wow you are lost sorry you share my air

Best Answer

It went over your head

Best Answer

lmao!This is awesome lol

Best Answer

stop repeating what mommy and daddy say kiddo...you sound ignorant

Best Answer

people are really trying to be apologetic to those who actually say this... what a world. we have a long way towards fixing this.

Best Answer

An essay written by Paul Harvey back in the 60's entitled "If I were the Devil" (How to destroy America) listing his ideas on how the devil could slowly creep into the homes of every American and eat the country from the inside out. Some believe that according to Revelations there will be no America in the end of days. There are many who believe a great deal of the predictions are coming true, or at least have their first opportunity to do so in this time. Paul Harvey's list is a frighteningly accurate depiction of our current society. I'm definitely not one for conspiracy theories, and I don't even know if this qualifies. It sure made me think though.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I am one of theose people who believe that the USA will be wiped out in the "end days." Here are some of my reasons. 1. Revelations speaks of the end times and specifically mentions places by regions. The land of the "uppermost north" is thought to be describing Russia. Of course the "eastern regions" refer to asia. The land of the Cushites, refers to the peoples of Africa. 2. While the U.S. tries to help everyone fight for freedom and democracy, the U.S. is usually very slow to respond to attacks made on the U.S. 3. The USA, is too interested in and/or spends too much time worrying about political correctness and offending specific groups and/or nations. 4. Even if we were not the target of any foreign country or terrorist group, the U.S. is allowing iteself to be destroyed from within its own borders not only by foreign groups, but also by the American peoples who cant seem to accept or respect the differences in each other.

Best Answer

the moon,dammit. everyone's already all over that one.<br />
I'll take Zionist worldwide banking cabal for 500.<br />
(I'm actually not at liberty to disclose my FAVORITE conspiracy...suckers)

Best Answer

I'm willing to make a good Guess , There's no Gold in fort Knox $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Shalom

Best Answer

Obamacare is 'affordable.'

Best Answer

The government cares! WhT a huge load of stinking dog ****!

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

That all politicians are caring & ready to serve for the people.

Best Answer

That the Questionator was Bill Gates!

Best Answer

That a passenger airliner crashed into the Pentagon 9/11/01

Best Answer

The Illuminati

Best Answer

I'm ****** obsessed with it

Best Answer

Conspiracy to hide the truth behind Princess Di death

Best Answer

aliens are real

Best Answer

That all conspiracy theories are made up by a small group of evil men.

Best Answer

very true. 4% of the population are psychopaths. 99% of that 4% are the government.

Best Answer

I heard that the last 10years of Jesus's life are rarely mentioned because he became a bodist munk in that time. Also something about people actually landing on the moon.

Best Answer

BMC: That should be Buddhist Monk I believe. I further believe Jesus had ALREADY learned Hindu practices among which was kundalini yoga (=Holy Spirit) in His earlier years not mentioned in bible while He grew up.

Best Answer

If you wake up every morning, you are mortified into "a" religion whether you like or not, sorry

Best Answer

you sound so religious, but keep breathing now!

Best Answer

he already has and has blessed the fact that you will never have to meet my wrath

Best Answer

at least I don't have to invest in ,,, nm

Best Answer

I'm proud of you

Best Answer

19 year old college girls these days do not honestly earn their degrees if you know what I mean, good night dumb ***

Best Answer

When I was nineteen I was a freshman in college and I earned a degree in auto mechanics by actually working. Pretty much all of us did. So if you're trying to tell her that college girls suck **** for their degrees, then my guess is you never went to college and you're just guessing based off what Internet **** tells you.

Best Answer

BMC: You share a common misconception to characterize yoga as a religion. Maybe I helped confuse by dragging in Hinduism but since Buddhism was mentioned I felt compelled to make the distinction. In fact Kundalini Yoga entirely transcends religion. I don't practice acting or golf. To each their own. :)

Best Answer

All this because I spelt a word wrong. That was very tedious of you. I love when people focus on a word instead of the sentences meaning. Congratulations bluemetalchick, I hope you stay as ignorant as you are so that you never realise how little you know and how close minded you are.

Best Answer

I'll actually stand up for her here. "Would that be Buddhist monk? Or am I uneducated?" She simply asked you if you meant something else, or if she didn't know what you were talking about. No need to go around calling people ignorant for trying to learn. And "close minded?" Someone sounds a little brainwashed. She seems to know a hell of a lot more than you do, considering you're an upset whining crybaby who cannot handle the fact that you're not king of the world.

Best Answer

CK: then you'll have to stand up for me too...see my first - polite - comment supporting BMC. When she veered off calling way2kajun a ********** is when it went South. She is to blame.

Best Answer

Wow, people think I'm a ******. That's awesome. You are ignorant and close minded as you only ever look at one side of an argument. I'm not harassing you or calling you names. I will not stoop to your level. I hope you have a wonderful night.

Best Answer

bacon: yours was an intelligent (if misspelled) comment!! Too bad those wishing to prove they are the most intelligent had to drag us all into the mud. :(

Best Answer

LE: BMC opened her filthy mouth first, stupid:
"I doubt you have any males ones either, **** sucker.
BlueMetalChick BlueMetalChick 18-21, F"
You're right - there's no winning an argument with retards. You win!

Best Answer

In my opinion, all of you are clowns, with the exception of PinkInferno who is very well worded. But freeed is a special kind of moron with an exponentially higher idiocy factor than you all.

Best Answer

OMG. These rants!!!! Everyone, say 'Om' and take a deep breath. Make Jesus and Buddha proud.

Best Answer

lol Chick!!!!

Best Answer

Will you bring some ice cream too? Yours was the first expletive hurled. "For every action there is a re-action".
My attempt was initially to support you if you re-read the comments. My follow up was to educate. I can see now that was pearls before swine. I'm not a cool edgy yoga mutt and certainly don't wish to be viewed as such. One day you'll grow up. That won't be today. Your brain hasn't yet fully formed so I forgive you.

Best Answer

That the free masons are real. Although what is the definition of the best in this case?

Best Answer

Proof?

Best Answer

How can you not know the Free Masons are real? I think you're getting things a bit mixed up. There are a lot of people who put the Free Masons in a bad light with hidden, sinister motives. There are conspiracy theories regarding the group, but the Free Masons are very real. The Illuminati is a bit comical at times- what you hear about them.

Best Answer

Both are non existent.

Best Answer

Name: O_o

Best Answer

Actually, she can't become a participating member. It is an all men's club/group.

Best Answer

Yep. All men, and a man has to be recommended to join.

Best Answer

Illuminati want my mind soul and my body

Best Answer