Dont think there is one, the best country whould be what you make of a place and the traits that you desire for living..... some people love a country while others hate it.....I know, i have lived in 3 countries so far, with love and hate in all 3...

Best Answer

It's still The United States of America...... always has been and always will be.<br />
God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Shame about the recession and the toll it's taking on the people.

Best Answer

Yes, but there are solutions, importunately those on Capital Hill are all plying politics until the next election. They don't want to solve any problems until the next president is elected into office

Best Answer

It's absolutely killing my family. The only ones who can afford to pay taxes, don't need to, they are getting the tax cuts, makes no damn sense.

Best Answer

And this is why the US is quite low on my list of countries who look after their people.

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Best Answer

We don't have to be looked after by anyone, especially the government. What we need is for the government to leave us alone and stop plying politics and let us all get back to work.

Best Answer

Yes the solution being to call a special meeting of self righteous important type people to meet in DC and then nuke it when they get there!

Best Answer

No, what you need is a goverment with brains who don't have ulterior motives and can't be bought easily. For a country to work, the government work for the people, not the other way around. The States has always got this wrong and continue to do so. The goverment of the USA is only out for itself. It would be such a great country if the politics of the place weren't so corrupt.

Best Answer

Honestly i think with your damaged economy your quite frankly incompetent politicians and your states inability or unwillingness to protect the weakest members of your society. you've fallen behind Germany.

Best Answer

@ randomguy: Unfortunately I have to agree with you, but The U.S. is still the greatest country. Why else would everyone else in the world be flocking here. :)

Best Answer

@ MysticEyes: You are correct. They have got it backwards up there on Capital Hill: We don't work for them-They work for us., and until we change that things will only continue to get worse

Best Answer

The United States of America.

Best Answer

i believe so but economy sucks right now?

Best Answer

Wrong

Best Answer

Most people will say that their home country is the best ... often they've not lived anywhere else to compare ... but it's an impossible question to answer anyway ... it depends on how you are measuring "best" ... I doubt there is a country which has "everything".

Best Answer

Awesome answer.

Best Answer

i agree

Best Answer

Well said! Unless you've lived in numerous countries, you can only go on patriotism.

Best Answer

I dont think there is such thing as "best country in the world".

Best Answer

No question in my mind. United States of America. No matter how unpopular..Im a Patriot and proud.

Best Answer

In what sense?<br />
I've only even been to England, Canada, the USA, Spain, the former Yugoslavia and The Netherlands. Of all those, Canada wins hands down.

Best Answer

based on education, health, quality of life, economic dynamism, and political environment

Best Answer

Definitely Canada then jessister. Canada is ranked 3rd in terms of quality of life.

Best Answer

SWITZERLAND, LAST TIME I CHECKED IT DID NOT BOMB ANY COUNTRY FOR A LONG TIME SO NO RISK OF RETALIATORY ATTACKS

Best Answer

Mine of course...lol<br />
Aaah, beautiful France, wines, chesse (with or without smell..lol..), castles, river, mountains, lake, see, winter sport, beautiful women, AND over all the FRENCH PRIDE ( AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH)..LOLz

Best Answer

The United Kingdom (im lying to be patriotic)<br />
Its really germany

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

australia

Best Answer

australia is booming

Best Answer

Don't know . where do you live on the globe?

Best Answer

philippines

Best Answer

well, that's the best country.

Best Answer

thats funny!

Best Answer

Ummmm, Thailand

Best Answer

why thailand? because of girls?

Best Answer

Its beautiful, the women are beautiful and the food is perfect

Best Answer

maybe you can just visit our house?lol

Best Answer

But you cook some pancit and lumpia and I will come, if there is hot sauce!

Best Answer

You cook some pancit and lumpia and I will come, if there is hot sauce!

Best Answer

demanding!lol

Best Answer

North korea

Best Answer

Holy crap yer drunk...kimjongtubby is the second coming of stupid!

Best Answer

I've only been to Greece, so I cannot really answer this honestly.

Best Answer

nice! greece is one of my dream place to visit. i'd love to see santorini

Best Answer

Santorini is gorgeous...Lindos as well. We stayed in Rhodes, loved it there...would love to go back, so expensive though.

Best Answer