Questionator Questionator 26-30 612 Answers Jun 15 in Community

Question of the Day

Don't make someone your priority if they're treating you like an afterthought.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Wise words

Best Answer

Yes.... that's very true.

Best Answer

Wow! Bijoux - that's so spooky. See what I just posted before I spotted this! xx

Best Answer

Yours is the actual quote. I paraphrased, lol ! Great minds think alike. ;)

Best Answer

I'm going to copy and paste this into my life lessons text file.

Best Answer

Wear a Damn Condom

Best Answer

Not all the time?

Best Answer

GOODYEAR brand Never breaks ;-)

Best Answer

No, the GoodYear ones are known to break down after 30,000 miles, and need rotating every 6,000. ; )

Best Answer

LMAO :-)

Best Answer

Don't.

Best Answer

Beginning to agree.

Best Answer

you too, j?? i thought you were happy too :(

Best Answer

Butt secks?

Best Answer

Always select a date that you wouldnt be embarassed to introduce to friends and family. Select a date with the question in the back of your mind, Is it possible that I would marry this person to spend my life with? If your answer is a flat out, definate NO, then dont bother to date them. If your answer is, POSSIBLY, then you'll have to date them to find out more. If your answer is a definate YES, then you are not seriously interested in the important things that make a relationship work.

Best Answer

There's only two ending to every relationship: 1. married
2. Break up

Best Answer

I'd like to add, as a divorced woman of many years, I ask myself, "Would I EVER want to see this person naked?" Whether they are someone I could introduce to my family and friends is secondary to that question, especially since I have no intention of remarrying but would like a long term relationship.

Best Answer

Correction, some people are rather happy not getting married and having a long relationship regardless. Eg. Goldie Hawn & Kurt Russell

Best Answer

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, there always are, but those exceptions are a rarityy...and those exceptions that work as well Goldie & Kurt Russell are even more of a rarity.

Best Answer

Well for those who prefer long-term relationship, then there's only one ending to the relationship:
1. Break up

Or with a small percentage chance, 2. Left to die

Best Answer

Be yourself and be honest. Avoid game playing.

Best Answer

yea, if you want to be single for the rest of your life

Best Answer

If we can't be ourselves when we date, something is terribly terribly wrong.

Best Answer

Just ask yourself "could you see yourself holding their hand when you're 80?"

Best Answer

No but I can see myself butt secksing them at 80, my droopy old balls slapping into their behind.

Best Answer

If she is talking too much put your **** in her mouth

Best Answer

Your welcome

Best Answer

:) A women's feelings to that post summed up perfectly.

Best Answer

Just try it. I ******* dare you. See what happens.
Maybe you'll end up with a slap round your face, or get maced.
Maybe they'll go for it for whatever reason, and you can sleep peacefully at night knowing your a ******* **** faced dickhead.
Maybe you'll wake up the next morning face-to-face with her 3 older, much tougher brothers, who have all spent years practising karate, and can knock you out in one punch.
Who knows? But there is one thing for sure; any woman who knows this is how you deal with women will spit on you as you walk down the streets.

:)

Best Answer

That's an incredibly good way to either lose her forever OR have her bite it off!

Best Answer

Women suck soooo bad, learn how to handle a joke and not take it so literally

Best Answer

We would. Except for one thing: many men are still living in the old days, and are still sexist pigs. Many treat women like absolute ****, and just a **** instead of an actual person. Its idiotic comments like Based4ever that **** us off, because that still happens. Men think they can do that, but they cant. Have you heard all the stuff going on in less-developed countries? Like burying a women to their neck and stoning them to death for cheating? Men are still sexist. Until it stops, we will continue to be pissed off and offended at each sexist joke.

Best Answer

Never lose your self respect.

Best Answer

Keep the relationship balanced between both people. One person shouldn't have to put more effort than another because a relationship always involves two people, not one. If it's only one person putting in the effort, then it's not much of a relationship.

Best Answer

Don't settle.

Best Answer

Don't try so hard. It's a moment where you're not only letting the person get to know who you are but also for you to see if there's potential in the person you chose to go on the date with. But at the same time, be open and have fun! Don't put so much pressure on the whole thing, focus on the moment and not "can this guy/girl be my husband/wife". That's too much for a first date IMO.

Best Answer

I love the above response becos after a miserable break-up I gave up dating after many months of heartache I decided to start the dating scene all over again and this time around I have a different perspective on things compared to before.

Best Answer

Eat a lot of garlic before, talk about your ex the whole time then don't offer to pay the bill ;)

Best Answer

Have an exit plan in case things go really wrong.

Best Answer

I don't know from experience, but I think a good romance should start with a good friendship.

Best Answer

You have some wisdom without the experience.

Best Answer

One step at a time.... <br />
Don't do something permanently stupid, just because u r temporarily tempted. <br />
Rome was not built in a day. :-)

Best Answer

You can't love someone if you don't love yourself .

Best Answer

Don't rush into anything, just do everything when you feel ready

Best Answer

Act like a complete idiot

Best Answer

When in doubt, have Them go inside a store. To purchase a pack of cigarettes, or a can of beer. Beer is better, to many cashiers don't check i.d.'s. Not like They should. When it comes to carding for beer or cigarettes.

Best Answer

I am ready to never date again:D

Best Answer