Feel free to recommend digital slr cameras for beginners
huangzichen huangzichen 18-21, F 5 Answers Mar 30 in Movies & TV

Go for Cannon EOS series or Nikon D3 series. In this digitized world a budding photographer need not to do much if she/he knows how to fr<x>ame a picture in the mind and then aim and shoot. Camera will do the rest. Make sure your camera is interchangeable lense capability and then buy a sturdy tripod and vivitar flash gun. Happy clicking. :D

Best Answer

thanks i will look for that, but what camera do you use most of the time?

Best Answer

I use Nikon D4s body with Leica Visoflex Viso lense with F mount. It is too complicated for you. So my suggestion to you is that you go for Nikon D5100 or Cannon EOS 1100D. I don't know, what is in your mind, so I'm not going to suggest lenses just like that but the best buy will be a 35-200 mm f zoom lense. If you want to know more, you are welcome to inbox me.

Best Answer

I have a canon poweshot G15. It is not a SLR, but a very functional point and shoot. I love it as I can adjust nearly everything (pretty much everything but the lens). I was a beginner when I started and I've learnt so much with this camera.

Best Answer

thanks, i am hearing so much about this camera. how long have you been using your canon powershot g15?

Best Answer

I've had it for 16 months. I hadn't had a camera for a number of years - just a camera phone. This is the first camera I've had with the Av, Tv and P modes. Essentially I can read nearly any digital SLR book or magazine and apply the tips when using the G15 (except the choice of lenses).

Best Answer

try the sony SLT-A33.... its so easy to use

Best Answer

i think an slr camera might be a bit much for a beginner,try something cheaper & less complicated

Best Answer