I hand sewed a lavender pillow and embroidered lavender leaves on it. I also silk screen printed a fox onto a a couple of canvas bags for reusable shopping bags :D

Best Answer

crafty:)

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

Woo!

Best Answer

Crocheting a pot holder. I always feel so accomplished after I crochet. Plus, it's relaxing.

Best Answer

I've never tried it

Best Answer

Aww...that's nice! I kind of stopped about a month ago and the only thing I know how to make are pot holders....lol. I tried to make a hat but I just stopped even though I was doing well with it.

Best Answer

I made a trowel when I was at school...t'was a proud moment.

Best Answer

I'm kinda liking the loft that I and my sweetheart d.i.o that I'm lounging in now while answering all these fun questions.

Best Answer

my father built an apartment with a nice loft that him and my step mom live in, its beautiful

Best Answer

Ours in a nice space that was wasted with an open cathedral ceiling. We would sit in the living room and just feel we needed to occupy that void. Now it's a comfy cozy place to escape to.

Best Answer

a vegetable steamer out of a disposable pie dish, saucepan, and dinner plate? I'm not really a diy kind of gal.

Best Answer

hey sounds good to me

Best Answer

My deck in the backyard. Marble top serving area, under the railing hidden lights.. and flower beds and boxes. Plus the fact that it cuts out 1/4 of the lawn mowing :)

Best Answer

i love home improvement stuff

Best Answer