LIVItheBEAUTIFUL LIVItheBEAUTIFUL 26-30, F 7 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Food

Ginger is the best for nausea/vomiting, apart from weed

Best Answer

Uh the ER? How do you know it's food poisoning? I guess if you are determined to do it at home drink lots of fluids and pray you diagnosed it right... <br />
I had a friend who thought he pulled a back muscle and waited it out at home, turns out he had a blood clot in his lung, guess you know how that ended...

Best Answer

1I went to the ER already. And paid them 175 for them to tell me that its passing through. They did diagnosed as food poisoning.

Best Answer

ah yeah.... Cool.. glad to hear that... Well then to answer your question, I think it kind of depends on your symptoms... and i'm not a medical professional, but I do travel a ton and have suffered from it before. Some ideas you might try that are easy..
Drink lots of water, or even electrolyte replacement liquid, or salt replacement liquid.. be sure you know the signs of dehydration, as it is a huge risk with this type of problem. stick to eating bread, or better yet, saltine crackers if you can keep it down...
the two items I use, the first one from the Asian in me, Lemon tea... just slice up some lemon wedges and make tea out of them, be sure to include the peels (but wash them well).
The second one comes through just from having heard about it and tried it... and that is pot... if you smoke that is... it helps a ton, as it does for almost any other ailment too ;-)

Best Answer

When going at both ends, it is usually food poisoning. Try enemas and drink Gatorade and water to keep hydrated and to replace electrolytes.

Best Answer