Baby wipes can take out pretty much any stain

Best Answer

ahhh, i cannot get by without those suckers. i keep them in my glove box, in my desk at the office and a little travel pack in my purse at all times! geez, i'm turning into my mother. :0]

Best Answer

Having my daughter has opened my eyes to all sorts of nifty tricks...lol

Best Answer

Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser for getting grim off stuff.......That stuff ROCKS!! It'll take the toughest stain and turn it into something to just be wiped away!! I could totally do commercials for them!! That''s how much I love em!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Best Answer

AWESOME, Sie!! i've seen the commercials and wondered about them. thanks for the recommendation!! i'll definitely give it a try!

Best Answer

You'll fall in love...I promise you...... ♥ ♥ ♥

Best Answer

When you take off your clothes at the end of the day put them in the laundry or in the hamper. That way you keep stuff off the floor. Try to pick up after yourself so that when you are doing your regular housecleaning then it won't seem so overwhelming.

Best Answer

i like it! remain mindful and think one step ahead. nice one, thanks!

Best Answer

Oh, my...I actually have a few great cleaning/repair tips, but you asked for 1- So here it is.<br />
If you need to clean sterling silver or even silver plated items and run out of polish...use tooth PASTE (not gel) or clean ashes..., is that an oxymoron?<br />
Anyway, if you use toothpaste, just rub it on as you would silver polish and rub with paper towel until it shines. Be aware, though that it will smell as minty fresh as your teeth do, so you may want to wash it afterwards. If you do, be sure to dry it completely-moisture is silvers worst enemy.<br />
If you opt for fireplace or cigarette ashes use the cleanest ones-fluffy white or light gray ones that have cooled completely and again rub it in until you see the grime come off and it begin to shine.<br />
I was amazed at how both work so quickly and so well. <br />
Message me for more tips-I'll get my book out! LOL

Best Answer

A little dirt never killed anyone : )

Best Answer

aint it the truth. it's a natural source of minerals, right? :0]

Best Answer

They have found that kids who grow up in too clean a house can be more prone to infections in the end. Good to have a pet around and play in the dirt from time to time. I have no advice to give really,bit of a hoarder and house work when I have to.

Best Answer

My advice is always the same. THROW IT AWAY.

Best Answer

great advice to all would-be horders!! :0] thanks Gilly...

Best Answer

I actually grew up in a very cluttered home. Good question, btw!

Best Answer

thanks Gilly! i've got my note pad ready

Best Answer

Get a Dyson vacuum cleaner with the ball technology.

Best Answer

it's worth the money, huh?

Best Answer

yes indeed

Best Answer

white vinegar to get mildew smells and pee smells out of clothes

Best Answer