My love and I were sitting on a deck in Florida last fall and we shared two wonderful seafood meals. I loved how his eyes lit up when he took the first bite of food. It was a sunny day and a band was playing. Pelicans were swimming in the bay and we held hands and laughed so much. Every meal that we shared together was special but I will never forget that warm day and the looks of enjoyment on his face. Food is wonderful when it is fresh and made with quality ingredients and when it is seasoned with love, then it tastes the best!

Best Answer

A tiny piece of black sugar after three months under isolation in a prison cell.

Best Answer

Thai Basil Chicken:<br />
Marinated chicken, crimini mushroom, onion, and<br />
bell peppers stir-fried; aromatic Thai basil sauce.<br />
From: http://www.lanpanasian.com/ in Miami!

Best Answer

When my parent flew up to visit i made spag boll it was the best meal ever because there were 3 generations all enjoying a home cooked meal and owe own company

Best Answer

there is this hole in the wall chinese restaurant in my town.... it is a little slice of heaven .... and i am picky!

Best Answer