Questionator Questionator 26-30 119 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

That I was pregnant when told I would probably never have children and that my first book was being published after reading and writing poetry for so many years for adults and children (this just happens to be for children) and can't wait for the release within the next few weeks.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Please keep us posted.My sister has written five books and to hold her first book in my hands was incredible.

Best Answer

congrats on your book being published :-)

Best Answer

The day my wife told me she was pregnant with twins. <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-Having-Twins/2391007" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

The day he told me that he loved me....we've been married 30 years, we don't always celebrate our legal marriage but we celebrate "falling in love" day every year on January 10. This year will be our 32nd falling in love day.

Best Answer

After I got clean (quit heroin) I went to the doc and found out I was HIV and STD negative!

Best Answer

That my Son(inlaw) was going to be ok....after he hit an IED over in Afghanistan...He and my daughter are expecting a baby

Best Answer

I am happy your son-in-law is ok!! God must be looking out for him! Congrats on the baby!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Apart from salvation in Jesus, the best news I've ever received is that my son is alive.

Best Answer

The best news I ever received was that on Calvary Jesus Christ died to pay for my sins and that he was buried and rose again on the third day according to the sc<x>riptures and that through faith in him I can have eternal life.<br />
In other words, the best news I've ever received was the good news, the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Best Answer

The death of my abusive father.

Best Answer

That my son was going to live. That they had managed to get him to breath and he hadn't dislocated his shoulder. He had survived birth unlike his sister who had been born still the year before. Then 5 years later when his little brother easily survived birth but became tragically sick I once again received the news that my son was going to live. Spinal tap, Bili lights, 3 broad spectrum antibiotics and 1 antiviral, oxygen, a transfusion of platelet, and 13 days in the hospital were enough that my son would live.

Best Answer

That is awesome.Good luck to you!

Best Answer

That after I thought I was a sinner once, I was told that God will forgive me for that I trespassed against him, that I just should pray .

Best Answer

The best news was the first call I received from my ex-wife 16 years after we split up. She called to say that she had forgiven me for what had happened.

Best Answer

that's unusual and special. forgiveness is a gift for all parties involved.

Best Answer

...last night my sister called me & told me her only son(my nephew) was home from his tour in Afghanistan...and he is safe...& then she cried for all the men/boys who are just starting their tours & felt such empathy for their families...

Best Answer

that my little niece was born and my sister is getting married

Best Answer

I received it Wednesday , when my nephew text me that he'd moved back down here to Florida from up North .. Hadn't seen him in nine months and we are great buds ... So; I was elated to here that he was back in town !!

Best Answer

Don't worry I'm not pregnant.

Best Answer

That my son was going to live was hands down the best news ever.

Best Answer

You're asleep. You are dreaming. This is not real. This is aaaaalll an illusion

Best Answer

being told i can actually be taken seriously

Best Answer

They would tie my tubes!

Best Answer

That I got good grades

Best Answer