Osah Osah 22-25, M 8 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Writings

Had mine for almost 25 years. I don't regret it because it has meaning too me. Now if I got a skull on fire with a knife through it that might have gotten laser surgery removal decades ago

Best Answer

the lower arm is a good place so if you have a straight job they cover. Make sure you get the best tat you can afford I mean a cheap tat looks like ****, my tats cost a lot but years later they look new and folk ask about them, not that I got them for me. Just dont go cheap, I got my in Australia different method down under deeper better color

Best Answer

His chest or arm. Yes, I have a tattoo..and no, I don't regret it one bit.

Best Answer

upper arm....love mine to death.

Best Answer

I agree with MikeWinther. I haven't had mine for that long but i know i won't regret it because both of mine mean something to me.A tattoo is something you get for yourself, not other people.

Best Answer

I regret one tattoo. It was supposed to be pegasus with feathered wings. It looks like the winged creature from Harry Potter.

Best Answer