Samsung Galaxy S2. Too bad I broke it last May :(

Best Answer

My current one; Samsung Galaxy S II

Best Answer

The one that rings..

Best Answer

Until I got my Blackberry Storm I never thought of my phone as a productivity enhancement. Then one day while riding down the freeway on my motorcycle, my backpack shoulder strap broke and my laptop shattered as it tumbled down the lane. I had to work out of my cell phone for the three days it took my company to send me a new laptop. And I managed without any clients knowing I didn't have a computer those three days. I was able to track all my appointments, documents, and projects with my phone. <br />
So my current phone, the Blackberry Storm is the best phone I've ever had.

Best Answer

I had a military issue Motorola that you could drop from 6 stories high and it wouldn't break. it was simple, a flip phone, but never dropped calls and was the most serious-*** phone I've ever had. /sigh/

Best Answer

MY BEST PHONE IS MY CURRENT ONE: LG COOKIE. IT IS A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE AND IS SOOO EASY TO USE, AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO WANTS A PHONE THAT'S SIMPLE TO USE! <br />
IT DOES HAVE SOME GOOD FEATURES ON IT LIKE CAMERA, MUSIC Pla<x>yer, I LIKE IT ALSO BECAUSE IT IS GREAT FOR SENDING EMAILS!!

Best Answer

A landline. Cheapest phone out there, no dropped calls, all the features. plus I do not have to bother with carrying it with me everywhere so not likely to get lost.

Best Answer