Question of the Day

"You're not the prettiest girl in the room, but beauty is only a lightswitch away."

Best Answer

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. That's the sound of an ambulance, coming to take me away, because the sight of you stopped my heart."

Best Answer

"So, you wanna make out..? Or..what?"

Best Answer

did he really...!

Best Answer

Make out and or what!

Best Answer

"Baby, I'm just a squirrel in the world, tryin' to get a nut."

Best Answer

Roses are red. Violets are blue. I like peanut butter. Do you want to f_ck ?

Best Answer

I know a guy that used that alot. And it worked. A lot.

Best Answer

That one is about 100 years old, but still cute. Take care.

Best Answer

you must be tired because you've been running through my mind ALL DAY!

Best Answer

Here, feel this material. Nice? That's boyfriend material.

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha...

Best Answer

You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line.

Best Answer

Nice... :-)

Best Answer

I don't use pickup lines. I start from honesty in friendships, toasts, etc. Life is more than a phrase. I like a woman who is multidimensional for starters.

Best Answer

creep! (just kidding)

Best Answer

Goooo on..........................lol

Best Answer

Well, it's a good thing the question wasn't... "What's the best pick up line you've used?" or you wouldn't have a question to answer. Oh, wait....

Best Answer

bet you are lonely a lot.

Best Answer

walk up to her and say " excuse me i dont mean do bother you but I just had to come tell you that i think you are beautiful" then walk away to other side of bar and wait. I f said in the right tone this works almost every time.

Best Answer

Works towards what? having the bouncer toss the guy?

Best Answer

Yeah it was used on me once. It worked!

Best Answer

i use lines tlike that..if it is honest...and what woman isnt beautiful?

Best Answer

If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Best Answer

Your place or mine? Tell you what I'll flip a coin "Head" at my place "tail"at yours.

Best Answer

I made this up being shy sorta I tell a new girl I can tell your name by your phone number. That I just liked math and playing with numbers and figured it out... . I've gotten 5numbers out of five tries. Hell no it doesn't, work... you have to get her name in advancelfrom her friend or bartender

Best Answer

" Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world and you had to walk into mine." a man said this to me in Florida and then he offered me a Lucky Strike and we hooked up.

Best Answer

"Excuse me, miss but I don't get it."<br />
"What?"<br />
"Why girls buy expensive bras when I'm willing to hold them up for free." ;)

Best Answer

Thats a naughty one XD

Best Answer

hehehe...

Best Answer

Best Answer

Your lips look lonely.. Would they like to meet mine?

Best Answer

I’m attracted to you so strongly, scientists will have to develop a fifth fundamental force.. lucky... I love nerd´s

Best Answer

a girl kissed me on the neck and said, you smell nice what have you got on..i said a hard and smiled.some women are easy.

Best Answer

Where!?!?!?!

Best Answer

I actually used a pick up line on a guy. I told him, "I see you have and erection in your pocket. You must REALLY be happy I stopped to talk to you." He was ready to leave with me. I flirted with him for a few min, excused myself to go to the bathroom and left. I didn't really want to go with him (for obvious reasons to those who know me) and he looked lonely so I thought I would at least make him feel special and maybe boost his confidence. Who knows maybe he talked to some other girls after that.

Best Answer

Maybe you burst his bubble by leaving. did you think of that?

Best Answer

At the time? no, I didn't
sorry, guy, wherever you are now.

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm<br />
-Devil version of me appear on my right shoulder-<br />
Devil Sydney: i know one<br />
Me: what and where the Angel version of me<br />
Devil Sydney: he cant come becuase he lost a bet and i will tell you for $10<br />
-i quickly poor holy water in a circle around him-<br />
Me: now tell me it<br />
Devil Sydney: ok, heres a pickup line.......Is your dad a jewel thief? because you're a real jem.<br />
Me: Anything Else<br />
Devil Sydney: Somebody needs to call the bomb squad, because you're the bomb!<br />
Devil Sydney: oh here one that get all the mini demons....Are you related to Jean-Claude Van Damme? Because Jean-Claude Van Damme you're sexy!<br />
Me: is that tiny portal your way home<br />
Devil Sydney: yea why<br />
-I pluck him in it, and it disappears-<br />
Me: finally he is gone<br />
-I see a little card on the ground that say "Best Pickup line I made". it reads "Girl you so fine I wish I could plant you and grow a whole feild of y'all!" & "They say milk does a body good, but you're living proof!"-<br />
Me: Man those are cheesy pickup line

Best Answer