Jemma1979 Jemma1979 31-35, F 34 Answers Feb 25, 2012

My hubby and I both enjoy anal sex. The easiest position as a beginner is riding him and controlling him! You decide how deep you want him and in this position your lower body is totally relaxed. Now,after more than 20 years taking ***** in my backdoor Im always relaxed...hehehe. My favorite position though is riding him backdoor while another is deep in my wet entrance hall!

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

The way to get to enjoy anal sex is with a great deal of time, patience and personalized, caring attention to 'that' portion of your body. You AND your partner work up to it over time. A partner that doesn't wish to take the time to work with you, at YOUR pace... should be ******* you up the ***. You won't be able to enjoy it, much less respect him afterwards.<br />
Washed if not fully showered is a KEY prereq for all this!!!!!<br />
When I've been with a woman that was willing to work with me... FIRST we talked about it, a lot (otherwise we didn't engage in this activity). We (BOTH of us) watched various video's portraying that specific act. I wanted her to observe and hear what other women who were doing it, were feeling and enjoying. Then we'd talk about it, some more. I would encourage her to do her own research on 'the act' as well as talk with other girl friends about their experiences. More knowledge for her, can lead to greater acceptance and hopefully an enjoyable experience. Time fr<x>ame for this is usually 2 weeks, but can reach out 2-3 months.<br />
When she tells me she is genuinely interested, then things start orally down there. Over the course of at least the next five, and more as needed until she was comfortable.... all that would happen (with regards to anal sex) was touching, caressing and licking. LOTS of positive attention, encouragement, and questions regarding her comfort/enjoyment level were what matters here.<br />
When she is ready for more... we'd progress to insertion(s)... of my tongue (yes, it can get in there) and fingers. No penis, or other ob<x>jects, yet. Both my fingers and hers, interchangeably. Focus, again, is on your pleasure and comfort level. Fast is bad. Slow, gentle, and being patient on his part are VITAL.<br />
When she is ready for more, we'd get out of the bedroom and talk some more about this. I'd want to hear from her, her own interest level---mine is obvious. Her's is what matters, in order to get that far. When the conversations are good, there is a sense of respect, as well as humor about it all.... I'd ensure she conveyed to me, verbally, that yes, she was ready to proceed with 'real' anal sex.<br />
Next would be the conversation about how SHE wants it done. Could be part and parcel with the previous convo... but, its important for the guy to listen FIRST.<br />
When the moment is right, you're both showered sqeeky clean... start off with the usual comfortable basics... oral, caressing and touching. When THAT day (or night) arrives.... THIS ought to easily take an hour or more. He should be building up your excitement and passion.<br />
Try it, enjoy it and go at a pace GOOD for you in that moment.<br />
I don't recommend oral (you going down on him afterwards) unless you are extremely squeeky clean (i.e. with a really good enema beforhand). Let those kinds of followon activities happen farther down the road. yes it is normal and yes it is safe---as long as you are healthy an

Best Answer

The way we found that worked was, and this is my best friend Samantha, she had a strap on and after several attempts, sam had lubed me with her fingers then I bit the pillow, I have to be honest it hurt in the beginning and after a a good minute it felt great, we never did it again bc it seemed like a lot of work.

Best Answer

Anal sex is not for everyone, but trying it is. Some women swear by it--they talk about ******* way more powerful than anything they've experienced during vaginal intercourse, and include anal play as part of their regular sex routines. While this may sound scary (or even unappealing) to many, the mere act of trying this type of intercourse is fun and exciting for two partners. The important part, however, is making sure that it is a pleasant experience, in order to give you the best odds for success. If you think that turning over and having your man insert his penis is going to work, well, think again. <br />
If you're getting ready to begin the process of readying yourself for anal sex, begin by making sure that you give yourself a thorough cleaning in the shower. Yes, you will need to dig in there to make sure that the canals are clear and that your man won't risk running into any lingering fecal matter which can make him extremely sick. A good way to ensure that you're ready is to actually douche the area; it's not an easy section to reach, and inserting an applicator and giving a final cleansing before embarking on the act certainly can't hurt (and will most likely help)!<br />
Once you're confident that you're clean, ensure that you have some lube on hand. After a bit of foreplay, have your man douse his fingers in lube (along with your anus), and allow him to play with your hole a bit, experimenting with inserting one and then two fingers to different depths. Our favorite product for backdoor play is called Moist Anal Lube, and it is designed specifically for this use with special consideration for a friction-free, smooth, non-irritating result. (Please note: we have even heard of some women working up to this phase by inserting their own fingers into their anuses during or at the climax of vaginal ************. Some women find that the private, pressure-free environment is extremely beneficial!)<br />
One key to success for anal action is to make sure that you don't go for broke on the first try. As with anything else, practice makes perfect! You need to work up to the main event, and the best way to do that is to take a slow, gradual approach to penis penetration. <br />
In our experience, the best starter tool for anal play is simple: fingers! While you're fooling around, have your man play with your hole a bit, and even insert a finger or two to get you used to the sensations. As you become more comfortable, you will begin to relax and enjoy the feelings more than you may have expected. <br />
After a few finger sessions, but before the big one, have your man experiment a bit with using different sized butt plugs to let you feel the ways in which your hole will be stretched as he moves from his fingers to his penis. The Wendy Williams Anal Trainer Kit is actually perfectly designed for this transitional stage, and offers three different sized plugs to fit your particular needs and the phases in which you will find yourself as you prepare f

Best Answer

My recommendation is to start with plenty of lube, and a finger. Once you get comfortable with a finger, move up to a small flexible *****. Finally, when you're ready to try the real thing, start by being on top so you can control the speed of penetration and how deep he goes in you. Recommend not letting him control the tempo and penetration until you're completely comfortable with him inside your ***. Hope that helps!

Best Answer

Here something. If you dont clean yourself male douching enema use a condom and use lubricant. To start keep in a fetal position let your partner enter from your backside. If you know your body well and have a good diet being clean shouldnt be too much an issue. One major point is relax and dont flex or squeeze up just relax and enjoy. Know your partner and try not to be risky. Gay males have the std transmission rate females do because fluids enter the body.

Best Answer

The best and easiest anal sex I had and the woman loved it was in the shower. You both soap each other up and get each other hot. She soaps up the **** he soaps up the ***. She turns around and bends over and the **** slips in really nice, easy peasy simple and pleasy. Felt great, no pain for her and real real slippery. She came, I came and we did it repeatedly after that.

Best Answer

the first time my gf ****** my *** with a strap on it was me bent over doggy style and yep start off slow and steady

Best Answer

Just lie down on your stomach, face down and legs wide spread. From own experience it's easiest to receive in this position - even big **** should not cause much pain.

Best Answer

the first time me and my GF has anal we did it doggie... i think you'll just have to try different ones to find your comfort zone

Best Answer

Very slow. My gf just loves it but ya got go sloe add easy.

Best Answer

It seems to work perfectly on my bed..let me come pick you up and give it a try .. : )

Best Answer

on your side is very easy<br />
plenty of lube

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Probably cowgirl. That way you can totally control the speed, pressure and depth of penetration. No one knows how it feels to you as well as you do.

Best Answer

I would probably suggest that you take things under your control. The best position would be for you to ride that **** this way you can control the amount of pressure you want, and you can ease down a slowly or as quickly as you want. Once you are in position, I would suggest you just rock back and forth up and down his penis it will feel great for him and heavenly for you.<br />
Take care<br />
ALan

Best Answer

Doggy and alot of Lub

Best Answer

I love it so any position is good.

Best Answer

Really simple!.....you know when you are exceptionally horny,I mean really horny....and he's hard yet docile,when all taboos are out of the window,then whatever the position it's fun!<br />
My experience the first time with a girl,she was actually wet and creamed up in her anus,it was dripping out of her and begging to be tickled.....then whatever the pace it has to be good!<br />
Anal sex is a gift for both of you so open the packet slow andwhen you see what's in there you'll make the same sounds as when you get a wonderful gift....."OOOOH!"

Best Answer

Jemma,the best position is in my opinion to lie on your side,get your bf to lube his fingers and first to slip one finger into your b.m and leave it there for 3 minutes.......slip a second finger in leave for 3 minutes and a third........after several more minutes tell him to take them out and then to penetrate your b.m..............enjoy

Best Answer

Done right, the first time, you'll be addicted. And you'll never want to stop. Have fun!

Best Answer