Whats that good prank to pull on someone that did something bad to you and you just want to get revenge..In school of course
DarknessoftheDepth DarknessoftheDepth 13-15, F 12 Answers Jun 24, 2012

Ignore them.....why do the eye for an eye thing..... Consider not coming down to their level.

Best Answer

Yep thats true..

Best Answer

If you want revenge, the best way is to show the person that they had no effect on your life or happiness. Revenge pranks just make things escalate.

Best Answer

Kinda true...yeah but if u want pay back then...

Best Answer

That IS paying them back. It's the ultimate in having the last laugh. ;)

Best Answer

Yeah...Thanks;)

Best Answer

Get one of those stink bombs (If they sell them where you are that is) that you can step on and have it explode in their school bag, locker etc.

Best Answer

How about the classic kick me sign? Or steal they're phone and call random boy( if ur enemy is dude) and say that ur soo gaay fr them :D

Best Answer

Gud one

Best Answer

Call their significant other on an untraceable cell phone and say " so&so is cheating on you" and then hang up. I read that in Dear Abbey a couple days ago and believe me, it does serious damage. Granted collateral damage is a side affect, if you can live with that then go for it. Otherwise call their parents and say " so&so is doing drugs" that would work too.

Best Answer

Haha thanks!

Best Answer

I did a fake sex-account on a page and added a lot of guys who wanted to share nude pictures of themselves.. When they asked for my email, I gave them the one to one of my friend's abusive, homophobic jerk of a husband.. I don't know if he got any though.<br />
Not my proudest moment when I think back but it felt good when I was doing it.

Best Answer

Whoah!thats...whoa...haha

Best Answer

Write in their notebook/textbook something (I did it in pencil, no vandalism?). When the teacher isn't around get some chalk and smear it all over their belongings

Best Answer

ok if I was in middle school I would take my enemy and shove them in their locker and then I would take a pic of them in their locker and send the pic to every in the school HAHA :)

Best Answer