Questionator Questionator 26-30 89 Answers Feb 25, 2012

Question of the Day

Put fresh oil under a co-workers brand new mustang. Every time he moved it, we put a few drops under it. It was hilarious watching him go ballistic!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Did the same with antifreeze,,just to see him down out,lol

Best Answer

We finally confessed when we caught him calling the dealership to yell at them about his brand new car! LOL

Best Answer

As a child I had a friend who was big into Paranormal investigation. I made up a fake case file compleete with eye witness reports and told him about this hiking trail where on the first night of the full moon their was gohst than walked the trail of dead lovers. the day befor I went and using fishing line and thread rigged several places I could use my foot to make bushes a distance away russel and move. We then went out to the trail around midnight. He peed himself. To this day he thinks he had a real encounter. I never had the heart to tell him it was a prank.

Best Answer

not that you didn't have the heart - you didn't have the guts.

Best Answer

1971, I was a senior & out on a date, because we got stuck waiting for a train, I ran to the phone booth (yeah they really did exist and come in handy), dropped in my quarter, called my house. My dad answered the phone and I said, ''I have it Dad.'' ''Okay, but you know it is after 10pm and I don't like calls this late, make it quick.'' ''Yes, sir'' and he hung up and the train passed and we raced to get me to the house - 5 minutes late. Had I not pulled this I would of been grounded for a week. When I was 32, I told Dad about it. I was amazed when he recalled the incident, but he said, ''in all your years as a teen, that was the Only time you got a call after 10pm, I thought that was pretty good.'' I told him how it really happened. He asked why was I telling him this now, ''because I am brave enough now.'' We all laughed.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That is one of the best I ever heard. No caller ID then I guess?

Best Answer

When her father answered her call, she made him believe that she had picked up the call on an extension in the house and was also answering the phone

Best Answer

sorry, read my reply under ''2 more replies''....I forget how much technology you guys have when you were growing up.

Best Answer

read my reply under ''2 more replies''.

Best Answer

It's unfortunate when we use fear to control and teach children to behave.... it encourages them to lie.
it's wonderful that you found the courage to tell him, and also that you wanted to keep things truthful between you and him.

Best Answer

When you said, "I have it Dad", what did you have? That made
no sense, sorry.

Best Answer

She said "I got it" as if she was at home answering the phone, instead of being the one calling the house. Like when someone calls, you pick up the phone, but your kid already answered 1 second before, and says "Mom, I got it".

Best Answer

gee TheLeela, I had NO IDEA I would have to EXPLAIN EVERY THING.

Best Answer

AND that was the lighter side of my fathers notorious bad temper, had I been caught, it...well, I probably would not be here typing this.

Best Answer

Oh, that is marvelous. Very funny.

Best Answer

That's classic! Speaking of pay phones, there was a special phone number you could call with a pay phone, that after you hung up, the phone would start ringing 15 seconds later. It was free to call, and a nice middle school prank to play in the mall...

Best Answer

Very crafty mwahaha you had a cunning lil brain.

Best Answer

Took a whiff of helium before answering a telemarketer call at home. It was hilarious listening to their response...."is there an adult at home?"

Best Answer

lol I want to try that.....

Best Answer

I think best prank that I have ever played on someone was my mom. It was on her 50th Birthday, and at this point because we live so far apart I had not seen her since I was 16 years old. My stepdad and I came up with the plan to fly me out to California to see her on her Birthday. I was not aloud to call her or tell her that I was going to be there because it was a big surprise. My dad called my mom told her happy birthday, and told her that I was not there that I had probably forgotten about her turning 50. It actually really hurt her feelings. Then when she showed up to my grandmothers that evening she was sitting at the table and singing her happy birthday , right in the middle of the song I come walking out of the bedroom singing along and I am telling you I never seen my mom get so flustered and excited and loud as she did in the moment. My mom was crying so hard she couldn't even stand up to give me a proper hug lol. Being the youngest and the closest to my mom and being there on her birthday meant the world to us both. Considering when we separated it wasn't on good terms, and the fact that we have both forgiven eachother for such a horrible past. I think in that moment it was the best birthday she had ever had =) one I will have much trouble topping lol =)

Best Answer

you became a hero on that day. good job!

Best Answer

On April Fool's Day, I left a message for a fellow office employee to return a call from a "Mr. Lyon."

The number was for a local zoo.

Best Answer

A pun and a prank nicework

Best Answer

LOL! We'll save that idea for Seaquarium!

Best Answer

Broke up with my bf on April fools day's. All day he called me and wanted to know why but I wouldn't tell him anything. Until later in the evening when he called again, I said "April Fools"!......then he hung up on me.

Best Answer

I'm assuming he then broke up with you.

Best Answer

I bought over the counter yeast infection and vaginal itch cream and left them on the bathroom sink at my girlfriends house when she was hosting a rather large drinking party. heh heh heh

Best Answer

Deer rut (lady deer urine to attract the bucks) in the sink of my roommates who wouldnt do their dishes. They thought the place was dirty so they cleaned because it smelled so bad.... :) Saving me the trouble!

Forced responsibility.

Best Answer

Just as a matter of curiosity, where in the world would you get the deer urine? Go to a doe and ask politely if she'll pee in a bottle for you?

Best Answer

haha, They sell it at hunting stores, Dicks sporting goods, walmart, etc. I got it and put it on a cotton ball and dropped it down the garbage disposal. They were all city folk so it made them wanna gag.
I think they have catheters in lady deer though... (haha kidding, i dunno where it comes from)

Best Answer

love it!

Best Answer

Told my roommate his equation was wrong when it was right. Bazinga.

Best Answer

Sent my boss authentic official conscription papers for the army. They were presented to him by his secretary at an event attended by a high ranking army official who looked at the call-up papers and said,

"Yeah, these are real."

Best Answer

Put my butt hairs in my friends food. But he did wipe a sandwich all over his chode so I think its fair.

Best Answer

It was a prank call. I called some guy at my school and pretended that I was giving birth.

Best Answer

Walked by a girl at work and grabbed her butt and kept walking. A guy was standing behind and to the side of her. She jerked around and saw only him and said " I am a married woman!" He was shocked and turned three shades of red and said "That was not me!" while he threw both arms into the air. I began to laugh, she turned to me and started laughing and said "we got him didn't we". Yes, we did.

Best Answer

This wasn't my prank but I was a good one. A friend of mine had a younger brother and these two use to pull pranks on each other all the time. One day my buddy and I went home to his house for lunch. His little brother was home and we all ate some lunch. When we got back in my buddy's car to go back work everything was fine until he the sun came out right in our eyes. My buddy pulled down the visor to block the sunlight and a whole lot of baby powder came out of this envelop all over him, his face, is eyes and his hair. He almost lost control of the car he was so surprised and so blinded by the powder. At the time it was scary but after we got through it we laughed our *** off. It was a great prank.

Best Answer

I'm not much for pranks anymore, but when I was about 11-12, I threw a handful of crickets in a girls bedroom over her Barbie dollhouse. That's how I earned my everyday nickname "Cricket"

Best Answer

Back in the 60's, I was a young pup fresh out of high school enjoying a few years before college. I worked for Abbott labs in Chicago in production. This pain in the *** guy who was always bragging about what he had and that it was always the best, got a new very ugly AMC something. Anyway, he was bragging about it being the car of the year and how great his mileage was. Back then at 75 cents a gallon who cared. We were all sick of him and had to listen to him at every break and sometime at lunch. I decided to get a gas can and fill his tank when I would go to lunch. So everyday I would find his ugly car in the parking lot, carefully make sure no one saw and fill his tank. The bragging got worse and he was going nuts about the mileage. This filling of the tank went on for about a month and then the bottom dropped out of his milage. I was the summer help hero.

Best Answer

we had a friend sleeping on the hammock outside and of couse we put whip cream in her hand as she slept and of course we tickled her nose......................heee it was funny. we licked it off her later too, yum yum. giggles.

Best Answer

peeing on some1 when they are asleep so they will think they wet their bad AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

Shitlers list!

Best Answer

Not really a prank but while my step brother was watching this ghost adventures show i was outside near the room window. It was at night, i waited for one of those scary moment build up scenes. Then banged on the window and made a screeching noise. He jumped up screaming and ran in to the kitchen. I was laughing the whole time, when i went back in the house he was still hollering and was as white as a ghost.

Best Answer

I had friends do this when I was watching, "Ghost Hunters'', I really get into the show, cancelling everything else out. They had left via the garage and did not shut the garage door, when they returned they Crept into the house and put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed!! I almost killed myself leaping over the coffee table from a sitting position!! Good times!

Best Answer