mjrs mjrs 36-40, F 25 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

REVENGE gets you nowhere. Success leads you somewhere and that is the future, away from the past where it belongs. But the choice is yours to make go ahead and seek revenge and see the self-destruction that awaits you.

Best Answer

I won't take revenge ! my revenge is going 2 b happy again without him !

Best Answer

Don't look for revenge. You'll suffer for this too.

Best Answer

my revenge is being happy is that so bad ?

Best Answer

You may be happy for a while, but it will do no good for your moral character.

Best Answer

so what do u suggest I do if being happy is a bad idea ?

Best Answer

I'm saying that the little happiness you'll get is not worth the price. If you don't get revenge, you'll show respect for yourself by not being low, and you will become a better person. It's a step towards self improvement.

Best Answer

have u ever given your all 2 a relationship for 13 years given that person everything they wanted was at there at their beck & call put them on a pedastile just 4 them 2 lie 2 u cheat on you put u down make u feel like u r nothing & r worth nothing & incorage your child 2 do the same,& not tell them that insulting & bullying is wrong ! 2 b disrespected humiliated insulted lied 2 & cheated on & u want what kids 2 learn this instead of good things like sticking up 4 yourself & others ? who r u so my kid who's 11 &
knows better can tell u off in her own words ? not kidding my kid will tell u just how wrong u r ! she's 11 & knows right from wrong & can teach u so f***ing much ! please take me up on this ! revenge has nothing 2 do with it stupidity does ! r u smarter than an 11 year old & what r u trying 2 teach kids ? seriously r u kidding me ????? If u have a problem with what I said or u were misreprentated in any way let us know or just explain yourself !

Best Answer

Living a happy and successful life without them. Finding joy anyway---that's the very best revenge.

Best Answer

you're right !

Best Answer

Forget about revenge...just find someone else.

Best Answer

ok I'll 4 get about the revenge being happy again would b the best revenge anyway! as 4 finding someone else I don't want 2 go through another heartache or heartbreak ! I couldn't take it again !

Best Answer

not doing a thing.... :) people hate that!

Best Answer

not going 2 do anything ! he can kiss my a** ! F him ! he isn't worth my time or energy !

Best Answer

you let it out! :)

Best Answer

Moving on with your life and forgetting about them.

Best Answer

going 2 try 2 !

Best Answer

You can do it! :)

Best Answer

well thanks 2 everyones advice which I followed & totally ignored him last nite I got the last laugh cuz he was so confused & dumbfounded it was pricelessl ! thank-you all much appreciated !

Best Answer

Go and kick their ***

Best Answer

wish I could I'm 4'11 & weigh 105lbs he's 6' &weighs 225lbs of solid muscle ! although I think most of it is ego !

Best Answer

Have an affair. Let me help you. Try out findnewpassion(dot)com

Best Answer

lol! I don't think 2 wrongs make a right just cuz he's being unfaithful don't mean i'm going 2 be unfaithful ! thanks 4 the offer !

Best Answer

Still space for revenge in that loving heart !!!

Best Answer

as long as it's not violent , then maybe ! why what do u have in mind ?

Best Answer

Ok,
Well, makes me wonder if I have a mind.

Best Answer

not trying 2 cause physical harm , emotional maybe ??? what r u thinking ? not like he's not doing the same ! besides the fact what I found made me phyisically ill & I have the photo's 2 prove it ! yes this blonde was thinking ! that's amazing in it's self !

Best Answer

Am numb n besides I have potential to handle me.
Prayers for You, dear.
__/|__

Best Answer

thank-you very much ! contact me if u want 2 ! I do appreciate your help very much !

Best Answer

:)
Love n Hugs.

Best Answer

thank-you luv-n-hugs 2 u 2 !

Best Answer

finding a rich lover

Best Answer

do u know a single one ?

Best Answer

Hook up with someone BETTER than them.

Best Answer

you're right ! do u know anyone ?

Best Answer

I'm still searching for a female of my own...

Best Answer

well I wish you the best of luck I hope u find someone that treats u right !

Best Answer

You busy Saturday? LOL!

Best Answer

just taking care of my kid & my dogs ! why ? what did u have in mind ?

Best Answer

A babysitter, dinner and a movie...

Best Answer

what state do u live in ?

Best Answer

Nevada
Las Vegas, specifically.
I guess the date would include your airfare, right?

Best Answer

lol! yeah something like that ! sorry I'm in PA. At least you r warm ! It's 35 degrees right now ! burrrr it's fucken' cold ! know any good jokes had a rough day ? need a good laugh !

Best Answer

It can get COLD in Las Vegas, on occasion. One night, the temperature got as low as 70°F!

Best Answer

well it's now after 5 here guess having a stiff drink would help ! so what do u do in vegas ?

Best Answer

HELLO read what u texted then read what I said the temp was here yours is bikini weather 4 me hello! AHHHH now I'm sad I want 2 have bikini weather if I go out now I'll turn into a popsicle ! I can only imagine what u r thinking right now ! GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER !

Best Answer

If I remove my mind from the Gutter, it will go back into the SEWER!

Best Answer

That would b one hell of a sh*tty mess ! Thanks 4 starting my day by making me laugh ! so what r you doing ?

Best Answer

click on my site & I'll give you my email address !

Best Answer

Find someone way better who loves you and cares for you and make a wonderful life together....and then run into that person like 5 or 6 years later and DONT rub it in...just let em see how well you did after they RELEASED you.....lol....

Best Answer

know anyone that fits that & is single ?

Best Answer

Leave him alone.

Best Answer

ok thank-you !

Best Answer

the best thing to do is dont get revenge no matter how much u want to just ignore them and act like u dont care bc if u do that then that will be the best revenge there is bc it will hurt them bc they want u to care so just ignore and act like u dont care

Best Answer

you're right that is the best revenge thank-you !

Best Answer

ur very welcome bc that will make them madder and upset than anything

Best Answer

Marrying a millionaire.

Best Answer

do u know a singleone who's will 2 marry a person how will do just about anything 4 them if they love each other ?

Best Answer

Get a punching bag and beat the **** out of it

Best Answer

sorry asked him 2 put it up 4 years still not done ! do u c what I'm saying now ! I'm lifting weights instead !

Best Answer

Finding someone way better :)

Best Answer

wish I could !

Best Answer

You will, just takes some time, promise :)

Best Answer

know any good single men that don't treat their women this way ?

Best Answer

Break -their- heart.

Best Answer

wish I knew how 2 !

Best Answer

Think on it. If you're not the evil type, you can learn to disobey even yourself.

Best Answer

oh but I am the evil type always have been just turned into a good girl for an as*hole ! got any good ideas ? I'm listening !

Best Answer

Cut his penis off.

Best Answer

the thought has crossed my mind ! along with sticking it formaldehyde & putting it on the mantle 4 eternity!

Best Answer

Ew. But okay. Yuck. Whatever pleases me, but if you invite me over don't show it to me. Correction, pleases you.

Best Answer