tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Community

ITunes or Amazon, I guess. I'm not sure, I buy physical copies of albums and rarely ever purchase digital copies.

Best Answer

You can retrieve them through Amazon cloud player i believe

Best Answer

You can? I'll have to double check. The last time I used it I couldn't retrieve my song but maybe they've since updated it. Thank you!

Best Answer

Yeah ,i just checked again,and you can download them repeatedly ,so it stores them basically, but you have to load them into it when you download,it gives you the option.

Best Answer

Oh, okay. Thanks then. I'll have to take advantage of the cloud feature and amend my comment.

Best Answer

Rhapsody is a great site too :)

Best Answer

every song is on youtube but it'll be downloaded as video...to make it audio theres a free software....http://www.pcfreetime.com/ download it and convert the song in mp3 and enjoy...works fine for me....don't have to dig deeper for a song...:))

Best Answer

www.flvto.com for the newer songs<br />
www.youtube-mp3.org for the older songs(its faster than the top one, but it shows a copyright thing when you convert the newer songs but still works for older songs.)

Best Answer

mp3juices or www.youtube-mp3.org

Best Answer

The best legal sites are Itunes, Rhapsody and Amazon. I use itunes and Rhapsody.

Best Answer

aimini.net I've been using that one for years. It's safe...Trust me.

Best Answer

None are safe,that is where a lot of computer hackers work,and the record companies also have people who infect music files. So its very risky,and you can end up with crashes and serious problems on your PC .It happened to me, the days of free music are virtually over.

Best Answer

illegally downloading is just too risky. Rhapsody is a great site, I love it!

Best Answer

frostwire, its not a bad site

Best Answer