Thank you for your time answering. :)
PocketHoles PocketHoles 26-30 13 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The money, the wild freaky sex you can do and not be labeled a wh0re, oh and the alimony after divorce.

Best Answer

Not growing old alone............. a friend.............when u need a cuddle and a sympathethic ear

Best Answer

Having kids

Best Answer

Sex in the morning with you one you truly love

Best Answer

Not being alone

Best Answer

everyone in my family get's married then divorced, or sleeps around. I have been married for all most 14 yrs, my husband is 18 yrs older then me. We have 2 kids together and he has 2 older kids from a ex- whatever you want to call her. He was in the service and he come home and she was 2 wks pregnant with someone elses baby. Hubby's mom never liked me and she passed but before she did she told her family to destroy us. She even called me to her hospital bad the night she died and said, I need to tell you sorry cause you are not worth me dying and burning in hell. What a lady!. My suggestion for a great marriage is. One, stay faithful, cheating is for immateur babies. If you do cheat it's your doing, no-one makes you cheat. Second, don't let others but in and don't tell to many personal probs to anyone, family or not. They'll turn it around and use it against you. Trust me. Finally, communication is a must on both parts. Tell each other that you love each other everyday. My hubby and I do things for each other. I make him feel good and he returns it. Put 100 percent into it. Don't give up!

Best Answer

Waking up with someone and smell their breaths......don't think so! lol <br />
At least you can go shopping together..... (I've never been married that's why I said those things).

Best Answer

If it's a good one, the best thing is having someone you can trust enough to totally be yourself. <br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

Absolutely.

Best Answer