iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 16 Answers Dec 25, 2011

I heard from friends, my mother gave me a copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, and this evening there was a really good service at church.

Best Answer

i felt so grateful to visit my 80 yr old mom and 84 year old aunt today...also the other night our family threw our annual christmas party for the patients who live in an institution with our brother who is disabled...one of my brothers wore a santa costume and we sang songs and gave them some little gifts and it was THE BEST

Best Answer

Love that! Merry Christmas! :)

Best Answer

I didn't die?

Best Answer

Watching my lil sister get excited about all her gifts n watching Miko struggled with the box after making fun of me for struggling with it.. win. (:

Best Answer

My girls made me a book with photos and comments in it. Was sweetest thing ever. Nearly made me cry. It said about how much they love me and how we stick together through thick and thin no matter what also lots of silly bits to make me laugh. Best present I have ever had.

Best Answer

Sweet gift! Merry Christmas! :)

Best Answer

well one of the best bits for me <br />
was watching my 2 cats stuff them selves silly on the left over turkey

Best Answer

I got the bestttt xmas gift ever - a genuine friend!!!! yayyyy hope you got what you wanted too hun :-)

Best Answer

Yeah. That's a great gift! Merry Christmas! :)

Best Answer

Too sick to care

Best Answer

it ended

Best Answer

I got Just Dance 3 :D

Best Answer

i killed strep throat

Best Answer