catwhiskers catwhiskers 31-35, F 21 Answers Mar 25, 2011

Get outside! Anything after that is optional.

Best Answer

Take a walk around the park or do anythimg outdoors

Best Answer

Take some allergy medicine and go outside.

Best Answer

Nothing. :)

Best Answer

Go for a walk, breath deep and smile at everybody you see.

Best Answer

...........to meet a lovely lady out on a walk or to bump into her at a farmers market by mistake

Best Answer

Get out and so for a leisurely stroll.<br />
Do a bit of gardening.<br />
Sit in the sun and enjoy its warmth.

Best Answer

I really like to take a walk (with my dog of course) and/or ride my bike around my neighborhood. I am 11, but I still like to go outside or to a park and play with my 8 year old brother. I think possibly having a party (with just some friends) outside and eating outside is also fun. I am also going camping over spring break (I recommend in the spring because the summer will be very hot!)

Best Answer

Walk out the door of your house into the beautiful sun where your yard was 3 feet of snow 2 weeks ago.<br />
As you stand out there in the warmth of the sun with just a shirt and shorts on, take a deep breath and say, " this is so beautiful".<br />
I just did it. Then I came in, took a big gulp of the drink my wife just made and sat down at my computer.<br />
I can hear the geese coming back and the sun's just disappearing after a beautiful Sunday. :0)

Best Answer

Go take a walk espicially with my dog.

Best Answer

frolick in the meadow

Best Answer

go get lost in the county, the mountains near a lake, sit under a tree and meditate,

Best Answer

for me take my son out for a walk play outside with him...but today it decided to snow and be cold

Best Answer

Smoke some good pot , then chase pretty BUT ( women )!!!!!!!!! Then if you are like me and screw up!

Best Answer

beach is a good choice I think.

Best Answer

strut

Best Answer