Red pen

Best Answer

It's not real blood, it makes me feel no different.

Best Answer

With all due respect, if you were serious, you wouldn't rally be needed us to tell you the answer. Drawing blood is no exactly an art nor a science. So in all seriousness, You can take acrylic, sharpies, or even oil paint if that's what floats your boat. However non toxic fingerprint works too.

Best Answer

I know ways of doing it like a rasor blade or scissors but I just wanted to know if there was a better way of cutting myself. Drawing on myself dosn't have the same affect.

Best Answer

I will not take part in telling a 13 years old how to self harm, however if by any chance you want help in feeling better and perhaps finding less harmful ways to relieve the tough emotions you may be feeling, I and many others will be more than happy to speak to you and attempt to give you the support you need.

Best Answer

Thank you,

Best Answer

Instead of cutting yourself, cut up a pillow or stab it repeatedly. But if its the pain you need then snap a rubber band on your wrist. However if you need to see blood then take some red dye and corn syrup and mix it together (it'll give you the consistency of blood) and snap the rubber band on your wrist (for the pain) and pour the fake blood on your wrist and snap the rubber band again. Then you can associate the pain and fake blood for the act of actually cutting until you're ready to get help<br />
I'm a cutter so I can relate and this actually helps with the urges

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

A Doctor?

Best Answer

...Okay?

Best Answer

nothing unless youre testing your blood

Best Answer

Maybe I am!

Best Answer