stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 10 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Another early morning walker who took the time to say "good" morning. Exercise and "good" manners are a great way to start the day.

Best Answer

work dolly & a chainsaw

Best Answer

I found a weedeater, still in the box, one time.

Best Answer

half an apple tossed from a passing car. it was covered in grit but boy did taste special.

Best Answer

Free food tastes good, huh? [8>{)

Best Answer

A man with a broken leg. Ended up my lover for the past four years.

Best Answer

Really? That's awesome.

Best Answer

a buddy and I picked up a hitch-hiker once and ended up hanging out with the guy for the next 2 years. he was like a force of nature, a wild man, and we were swept up in his wake for as long as he remained in the area - we had crazy adventures and met awesome people and kept getting lucky, there was always somehow enough money for the party to continue and women were drawn to us like flies for the whole 18 months or so - he ended up having to leave because of legal hassles, but that's another story...

Best Answer

Sounds like a wicked good time.

Best Answer

it was! but now that I'm settled with a wife and kid I'd **** myself if he called...

Best Answer

Back in the early 70's I found a brand new tire, and it was already mounted on a wheel. I really needed one new tire, and the bolt pattern was even the same, Changed that rascal right there on the side of the road. Latest good thing! A box of nails - before I ran over it.

Best Answer

Good thing you found the nails before your tires did.

Best Answer

THREE different times--yes, 3 !- I found marijuana in the street. The first time (and best quality/quantity), I went outside the house to watch for my daughters school bus arriving, and there, in the gutter, it was! Wtf?, I thought ; I put it in the house, looked it over and it was for real. That was >20 yrs ago.<br />
The 2 other times, I was bicycling, and there it was !<br />
Always, in baggies...... THank you ,Jesus! Lol

Best Answer

Best Answer