Another early morning walker who took the time to say "good" morning. Exercise and "good" manners are a great way to start the day.

Best Answer

work dolly & a chainsaw

Best Answer

I found a weedeater, still in the box, one time.

Best Answer

half an apple tossed from a passing car. it was covered in grit but boy did taste special.

Best Answer

Free food tastes good, huh? [8>{)

Best Answer

A man with a broken leg. Ended up my lover for the past four years.

Best Answer

Really? That's awesome.

Best Answer

Back in the early 70's I found a brand new tire, and it was already mounted on a wheel. I really needed one new tire, and the bolt pattern was even the same, Changed that rascal right there on the side of the road. Latest good thing! A box of nails - before I ran over it.

Best Answer

Good thing you found the nails before your tires did.

Best Answer

THREE different times--yes, 3 !- I found marijuana in the street. The first time (and best quality/quantity), I went outside the house to watch for my daughters school bus arriving, and there, in the gutter, it was! Wtf?, I thought ; I put it in the house, looked it over and it was for real. That was >20 yrs ago.<br />
The 2 other times, I was bicycling, and there it was !<br />
Always, in baggies...... THank you ,Jesus! Lol

Best Answer

Best Answer