I wear a 1 ply sock under my liner to try and soak it up but then my liner slides when it gets to wet. Theres gatta be a way or a special sock to soak it up HELP ME!!!!!
DorianW DorianW 31-35, M 6 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Self Improvement

Have you tried a Sanitary towel I hear they can be pretty absorbent

Best Answer

Try silk or polypropeline and then cotton over that it will wick the sweat away from you skin and keep you dry... it's an old backpacking and climbing trick. It works great and will keep you cooler ... If you want to use a chemical (which I don't recomend) you can use "Aluminum chloride" it is the active ingrediant in anti-persperant. I believe you can get it from some old time drugstores as a powder.

Best Answer

Actually its good to sweat when you are jogging or working out. It helps you to get rid of the pollutes in your body. Just give it a thought.

Best Answer

Have you heard of Teko socks? They offer a wide variety of products and they''re great...http://www.tekosocks.com/ I use the Teko mid-weight minicrew when I play racquetball and they're great. They are made for running, so it should work for you.

Best Answer

air drys you off, so it sounds like your making it worse. wear as little as possible. wear a hat so sweat doesn't go in your eyes. drive the **** on.

Best Answer

I am an amputee I dont think your understanding my problem. I cant run more then 5 min without having to take my leg off and dry it off so I can keep running. I thought this was an amputee forum

Best Answer

amputee forum? u lost me. guess ill take your word for it.

Best Answer