i find it difficult to make myself look good and i find alot of girls notice that, so any tips on how i can be attractive to girls
BloodrayneMonster BloodrayneMonster 22-25, M 12 Answers Jun 8, 2012

All girls are different, so theres no one answer. But just being yourself, is the best way to go. Dont try tooo hard, and have your hair and cloths be what you think looks good, dont think too much about what girls want.

Best Answer

Get a life !

Best Answer

Stop being so hard on yourself...as u said u dress nice obviously take care of urself smell nice, blabla bla, what u need is a little confidence in yourself! Thats what attract's women in the 1st place ;)

If u are struggiling with that then yeah join a fitness group, or take up a hobby stuff like that always helps to build your confidence and u get to meet new people! Also when I feel low and start to put myself down I think of others and how I compare, and trust me....there are alot of people out there who dont give a s*** and they have still managed to find someone ;) Tally ho x

Best Answer

a Guitar and a Fast Car?

Best Answer

A lot of guys get their style sense by, at some point or other, letting a girl take them shopping. Choose someone intelligent who will pick a style that's compatible with your interests and personality.

Get regular exercise. You don't have to play on a sports team to stay in shape (although it's great if you do). Really, this is something worth doing for yourself. Looking better to the opposite sex is a side benefit.

As mentioned above, hygiene is also a must. One tip that seldom gets communicated to young people is to resist the urge to touch your own face. When you think about it for a moment, touching your face does add dirt, oils, etc. that contribute to skin problems.

Best wishes!

Best Answer

Be polite, compassionate, and helpful. Shave your face, and be clean :o)

Best Answer

im always clean shaven, i mostly wear shirts, i always wear jeans, my hair is cut and styled so that it looks tidy and not a mess and i wear sk8 shoes

Best Answer

wear a hat and grow out a little stash. Make sure you never smell bad and your clothes fit your body type. Be confident and always remain a gentleman. Someone will notice. Good Luck!

Best Answer

Try talking to them. Really. It works wonders.

Best Answer

Get a girlfriend and wait till the competition come flooding in.

Best Answer

find someone you admire fashion wise.........ask em for tips

Best Answer