Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 18 Answers Feb 12, 2011

Man......... are you that desperate for a girlfriend???

Best Answer

Okay, all these people are just giving into stereotypes, i can help you. I'm currently in a relationship with a succubus, i have had and do regularly partake in sexual relations with her, it's amazing...I ethier feel energized after or drained, simply because this sort of relationship involves giving and intake of energy. People say that succubi/incubi are bad because they have no clue on what they are doing, and what type of succubi/incubi to summon.<br />
Heres what you do my friend, get a personal journal and begin to ask yourself questions like:<br />
What type of succubus do i want? (Personality traits, physical appearance <---(but don't focus on it, they will manifest what attracts you the most) and be as detailed as you can.<br />
Why am i summoning one? ex: Is it just for sex, or a relationship, friends with benefits..that sorta thing.<br />
How much time can i devote to summoning everyday? (Summoning is basically just meditating, you don't use black candles, pentagrams...any of that hyped up ****.<br />
So i say again, the reason these people have bad experiances is because when they want to summon one, they open a very very wide door, that can let in malevolent spirits, you need to focus on these questions, and truthfully answer them....it's best if you write it down. The more specific, the happier you will be with your succubus. <br />
(Message me for more info. and summoning techniques)

Best Answer

hey dude plzz tell me what should i do to invite succubus
and make it clear that is it possible to end relationship with her if i dnt wanna ccontinue after some days
is she ever trouble me again lots of questions in my mind plzz answer me

Best Answer

close your eyes...call it by it's name ....and pout your lips

Best Answer

you called? oh wait, what, no i mean haha...

Best Answer

If you succeed, you will literally be ****** to death.

Best Answer

A succubus was parked by Man City at Old Trafford

Best Answer

Thats dangerous, i know ive dealt with occult matters before , its worse than Government hunting you down

Best Answer

Read "Invoking a succubus For Dummies"?.......

Best Answer

Do you really want to? Isn't that dangerous?

Best Answer

Why would you want to?

Best Answer

I don't even know what that is, let alone invoking it!

Best Answer

It's a female demon that take the engery out of a man by haveing sex with them or touching them I should know I'm a inubus and that's a male version of a succubus

Best Answer

Trust me, YOU do NOT decide what kind of a succubus you want. It is the succubus who decides if she wants you or not. all you can do is to sleep and dream lucidly while sleeping and firmly hope for one.......

Best Answer

Google Erik Vonroth and sign up for his free lessions

Best Answer

maybe to do sinful things and what not.

Best Answer

go to sleep with a crucifix up your bum.

Best Answer

Follow my ex around I'm sure some of the hoes he get with turn into one

Best Answer

I need your help,in succubus matter,<br />
My name is mark,From African i have been going through difficult life in fact always unhappy in life,<br />
here is my story,<br />
when i was 5 years up i have been dreaming about snakes all kinds,to make the story summer,I'm having a nightmare{ sex with any imagination girl i think before sleeping}I have met two strange girls in my life,More than,The first one i met her just like this,I interred a bus sit down peacefully suddenly a girl came in she look like i have known her before but hasn't,She sit close to me,she told me she can speak all the languages in my country,As we started talking like friend,normal talk,we talk lots of things depend on the present things that happened and how people get married,after that,when she was around to reach her destination,i ask her phone number she told me that she will meet me again and when we meet she will tell me why she come to me,the next day,I met her again,that the same bus but difference location and bus drive,I paid of her bus free but she refused and told me she was the person who suppose to pay mind not me,later give me back my money with interest,as we are round to start discussion,she asked where are mind coming from,I told her i went to the church,and name Jesus,she become weak,so our discussion didn't go further so smoothly,after that day,i didn't set my eye on her again,<br />
2] the second one,<br />
I met her in internet without any picture,both on face book no picture.i try to take picture together with her and she don't want.we exchange phone numbers together and start communicating,we fixed a date to meet each other,when the day comes,she called me and i pick her up from the place we fix to meet,In my house we start talking and she told me,anytime i need her,i will call her and she will be there for me,she came with condom,finally i don't know what she did and how i fall to have sex with her,i think am out off my sense that time,we have sex together with that condom and later she told me not to use condom any more,but i refused,the other day,she we did it without condom, on the second day i found out that she used the condom and handkerchief she used to clear her private part put it in her beg i later remove it,when i fine out,since then i have been calling her phone number and she was a kind of playing with me,<br />
I decided to call help from Rev father he give me prayers which i did,he told me to run from woman,after that prayer i call other help because nothing is working for me,no success or favor,no help nothing is working for me,my second told me i have a spiritual wife,and she is very strong and angry,i try to do good naturally since i don't know who is her or how she will come to me again,but recently i called other help and he told me i impregnated a girl but within me i haven't got any girlfriend,all my life i have been seeing one house lizard and every time it cry i received bad luck or things turn upside down because i usually hear it cry and it touched special in my heart,Right now i don't know how to fine help and where to get help,am totally do not have anything in my life,I have been ************ and watching ****,dream sex,sometime my spirit will tell me watch ****,One day lay down to sleep haven't go deep in sleep,someone touched me to extend i wake up and that be like shadow and jump out from the window, i need a rich life,i have been working but i gain nothing,all my life i have been thinking and crying,no help no hope and all my family put there hope in me,but nothing is works out of me,Pls any help from you that give me,I will very happy.

Best Answer