Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 81 Answers Sep 23, 2010

Answer the door naked. Explain you're a nudist. They'll leave politely. . .

Best Answer

I'm not so sure you owe politeness to people who interrupt the sanctity of your home and put you on the defensive. Do you really feel you need to find a "nice" way to talk to them? They are not guests; they are, essentially sales people.

However, my late mother, "The Wicked Witch of West Hollywood" as she was known, once handled it this way:

They knocked, she answered and one of them asked her, "Do you know God?" My mother answered, "No. Do you?"

(My mother was a confirmed, militant atheist)

One of them answered, "Yes, we do!" And my mother came back with this:

"Good. When you see God, tell him to do something about the starving children of the world." Then she shut the door.

Best Answer

I learnt the hard way with Jehovah's Witnesses that as soon as you become friends with them they just keep coming around

Put a sign on the front door religion is allowed after we have s.e.x.

Best Answer

Often there is no absolute polite way to do this. What I have done in the past is to stop them the moment they start; you can do this politely, just put up your hand and with a smile say you don’t want to hear anymore. They should back-off from you but even if they don’t, then it is *you* who backs off and closes the door. Remember; it is *your* home and while they are at your door it is under your tolerance of them and also your right to be in *total* control. It’s about keeping control, and you can do this in a polite manner but it may mean that you have to back-off and close the door on them, but you can do this with a smile.

Remember here that it is *your* property and they are *not* invited guests if they are forcing themselves upon you.

Hope that helps

~F~

Best Answer

Depends, what's the polite way of interrupting someone's day to impose your religious beliefs on them uninvited?

Best Answer

Do what my Godfather does; tell them you believe in Satan and, could they please come inside as you would like to talk to them about him.

Best Answer

Depends on what mood I am in. sometimes I will just enjoy making them challenge their beliefs, but I will never invite them in. I once made one cry because I made him question his entire belief system, if they come to my door getting me to convert, why can't I do the same for them. If I am busy or not in the mood, I'll open the door and just say I am not interested and don't have the time goodbye and then shut the door.

Best Answer

I politely but firmly tell them that I am happily established with my belief, and usually, they will accept that and go. If they persist, I simply wish them a good day and close the door.

Best Answer

Answer the door naked, invite them in, offer them a beer or cocktail, and tell them the house has a no clothes rule and all must be naked there.

Bare Hugs

Nudy

Best Answer

I have been known to lean back and call out, "Don't sacrifice the cat until I get back!"....which usually sends them running....works even better when answering the door naked with a sword in your hand....

Best Answer

Others might argue, but I find it polite to stick a 12 ga. in their face when they come to my door. I did not ask for them to deliver my salvation.

Best Answer

speak of God in honesty

Best Answer

A 44 magnum...

Best Answer

I have not been bothered by Mormons or Johova for quite some time. I remember standing outside a friends house while talking to another friend when two nice Mormons were walking up the street. The housing complex I was in was clearly marked "no soliciting" which meant they could not go door to door, however they could call out to you from the street.

I will call the one I spoke to Joseph, simply because I do not know his name and I don't want to call him "Mormon 1"...

Joseph: Good evening, my name is Joseph and I am spreading the word about .... (whatever message God has Mormons spreading... no offense anyone)

Me: That is good

Joseph: Can you hear the word of God through scripture? (or something along those lines)

Me: I do not attend church. I have found my spiritual peace and through that, if God has a message he needs me to get, he will find a way.

Joseph: (quit for a few moments) Yeah... I guess so... well, here is a handout...

He politely handed me a card with his church's name and address and a prayer, and that was the end of the discussion. I think I made him think when his aim was to get me to. I think the Mormons and Jahova communicate because the Jahova's won't talk to me either, lol.

I want to add... If you are a Mormon or a Jahova's Witness, I hope you do not take offense.

Best Answer

I had one once a real nasty person so got a bucket of cold water, opened the door and threw it on them. They stood there a few seconds and took off. Two days later came back and did the same. They never did return.

Best Answer

Faking a seizure?

Best Answer

What is so great about their enthusiasm for their beliefs is that they go door to door to canvass people who are hurting and need a direction to follow and a group to belong to. This is what Jesus did and most denominations do not do and they wonder why they are dying. Since Jesus is not their Savior I just smile and say "God Bless You" and turn away from them.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know if it is the best way, but one day my GF, her sister, two of my friends were all sitting aroung planning an outing when some of them came to the door. My gf recognized them and set it up. My friends were to be gay lovers, and I was married to my gf, and doing both her and her sister, who were also doing each other, and the sister was suposedly pregnant by one of the gay lovers and they were fighting about it. When our dynamic living arrangements were explained to the JW's they all but ran away. It was so funny. you could also tell them that you'll only listen if they agree to have an **** with you.

Best Answer

I just tell them I'm Catholic and I really don't discuss my religion, or any religion, with people that go door to door. I smile and say "Thanks", and shut the door.

Best Answer

Turn off all the lights and hide under the table :D theyll get the picture.

Best Answer