TheKingInYellow TheKingInYellow 70+, M 142 Answers Feb 1, 2010

This is something that should not be taken lightly or dismissed as an attention grab. If it is a serious question than the answers should be direct and on topic. Not shallow, picky or bully-like.<br />
Unfortunately suicide is an easy solution to either a single or multiple problems, negativity etc. There is no "best way". <br />
For people who are in their right mindset and actually want to do it, then a series of questions have to be answered. <br />
How would you want others to remember your death? In what way do you want people to find your body? Do you want people to find your body? What are going to be the major problems that will affect your health? (if you do not succeed with your attempt) and so on and so forth. <br />
There are too many variables for on solution to be classed or defined as the "best way". Don't be fooled. There is no foolproof way. <br />
Jumping off a bridge, you could survive with a crippling disability.<br />
Taking an overdose, once again you could survive with a crippling disability and multiple health problems.<br />
Cutting wrists, Permanent scars that you have to live with also other health problems.<br />
Hanging, If the knot unties or what it is tied to breaks, than this can lead to many neck problems and/or paralysis.<br />
They are just a couple of common examples. But remember, if you jump off a bridge onto something hard, depending on the heght of course, than people may find your body scrambled all over the ground. Think about how that will affect the people who witness the plunge and even afterwards. A little kids watches as your body explodes. Something that will live with that kid for all their life. <br />
Remember, life is precious. Suicide can be an answer or a solution depending on who you ask. But it can also be viewed or defined as a weakness.<br />
Given the fect that life is precious, it is going to be hard because nothing as precious as life is an easy task. Think about it in the way of a company. They don't grow overnight. They take time and a lot of work to get the company to a succesful point. <br />
Talk to someone, anyone, doesn't have to be someone you know. It could be a complete stranger you just happened to bump into on the street. Ask them what they think of life and then ask them if they have had a hard life. The majority of the time you will get a conversation started that will enlighten you. It will open your eyes up to so many new things you could have never imagined. <br />
Now, this may be a bit preachy and confusing. But take it from someone who has thought about it for along time and who has attempted it. It is no where near worth ending life than it is to preserve it. You never know what is going to happen tommorrow. <br />
So finally my answer,<br />
There is no best way to commit suicide.

Best Answer

Why is life precious? It ******* end and no one gives a ****! My parents are the most useless losers that a human should put up with! My friends are not much better but I'm not such a great person either. I feel very strongly that sometimes we need to make room for our replacements and move on to where ever. We will see soon:) the only way for me.

Best Answer

My dear human beens can u all do your self a fever pleas!
Read this book. The power of Know. by Echart tolle.
if you planing to kill your selfs whats one book right. I do not judge u I have nathing but love for u. and wish all the peas in the world for you. By reading this book it my help you the real reason why you want and your life. It my not be what you thing. and who is killing who when one says "I want to kill my self" this implies that there are 2 of you. think about that. all the love to you.

Best Answer

**** you. suicide takes more bravery than anyone could ever admit, if you don't have a real method to submit then shut the **** up!

Best Answer

ps. people, don't talk to anyone about suicide, it will earn you little more than incarceration, and castigation.

Best Answer

Wow you're a ******* *******. Why is this chosen as the best answer?

Best Answer

Thank you whoever you are you just saved my life.......thank you again

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

And if that's correct, they why use a bullshit premise to tell people about it. Either answer the question or leave it alone

Best Answer

What if you had multiple sclerosis...couldn't walk or function physically. Had to deal with the protocol and bureaucracy of the federal gov't thru the VA. 16 months of tests and consultations with no prognosis or treatment. Only fitting in to their agenda. No help or support from family or friends. Only denial to ease their guilt. Not being able to work, steal or beg for money to survive. Waking up every morning with the everpresent reminder that you're not normal.....that you "can't". Living a life in a state of constant desperation with no solution.......No hope....can't see the light at the end of the tunnel....don't even want to look at the tunnel.....Good luck with a realistic and positive answer to this......other than the peace from dying........Frank T

Best Answer

I feel so bad reading your post. I came here to look for a solution to life...Why life? And if life lost it dignity would it still be meaningful? Do you want to chat with me?

Best Answer

To all you idiots that think suicide makes a person weak, or who think we should just stop thinking about it know this. You do not understand the hatred we have for ourselves. The pain of every night going to bed just wishing to not wake up and the pain of every morning learning you survived they night. The hopelessness of living everyday feeling alone not enjoying anything. The extreme depressions person who wants to commit suicide feels is unimaginable. Im not talking the teen who is picked on so they commit suicide. Im talking the man who loses his one love to another man, who cant do anything he used to enjoy without breaking down into tears. The pain being so much he hates who he is and doesn't see a future because his future was destroyed. A man like that with those demons your self-righteous bs can't save him. So you preachy people who have never experienced sorrow like that, you all can just stop. Also to answer the question the best way to do it is the way im setting up. Buy a/c tubing, the silver tube stuff you can buy at any home improvement store. Connect that to your cars tail pipe using a ring that tightens like on the back of a dyer. Ask about it they will help you find it. Take that tube and run it into your car. Be sure to plug up all exposed areas under the dash. You will feel sleepy and will pass after about 5 min. Please though make sure you have at least 30min before anyone finds you or else you could be resuscitated and suffer extreme brain damage. If you have family member do not do it in a garage. The fumes could seep under the door and fill the house. Killing pets or children. If you kill yourself don't kill others with you.

Best Answer

If your still around..... THANKYOU.... For finding the words I no longer can

Best Answer

Unfortunately yes I am. Glad I could help

Best Answer

Agree. Unless you have been truly depressed and have felt that complete despair, then you have no idea how agonizing life can be. We know it's selfish. That's part of the reason the decision to pull the trigger (pun intended) is so difficult. The guilt overwhelms, but the absolute absence of joy and happiness is more painful than anyone could ever imagine.

Best Answer

Exactly. Much like love, depression must be felt it can't be explained. I have spent the past year falling into more agony just trying to hold on. In sleep I dream of a better world and so I don't sleep because I don't want to wake. My guilt is the only reason I live.

Best Answer

I pray that I won't wake up every night, and every morning I wake up. I am just taking air from someone who could make a difference. I have never accomplished a single thing, none of my hopes and dreams have come to fruition. I am 52, alone, and see my future as a very slow death, I have tried to end it but I failed at that as well. I just don't see the point in being here anymore. What purpose would there be for me to be here? I have nothing to offer. I feel I am a waste of life. I just don't have the guts to end it so I sit here and endure every miserable day alone, afraid every day. Afraid that my life will get worse and I will be even more miserable. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Best Answer

...I read your story. I hope you're able to read these words of mine...I tried suicide, failed, recently, my husband killed himself. Now, I'm living (if that's what u want 2 call it) & able to see, & understand, what families, loved ones, children, experience, with all their daily suffering..and lonely nights....and then wake up and start all over without your loved one. I hope you're still here...

Best Answer

I hate when people say committing suicide is the easy way out. Bullshit. Anyone thats contemplated it knows the true agony of deciding to kill yourself. Killing yourself is easy?

Best Answer

right on!!!!

Best Answer

I completely agree. Deciding to kill yourself does not appear in one day, in takes time, and agony. True pain is what has driven someone to decide this. You experience a lot of hell before you actually take the step to decide to kill yourself. The people who commit suicide have been through hell. That takes a damn strong person.

Best Answer

I i definitely agree with this i lost my mum 1 year ago today broke my heart ever since she was so special to me and I haven't stop getting drunk and in trouble all the time im 42 years old and my mum was 65 I feel so sad and I don't want to live anymore just cant cope I feel like I have tried to sort my self out just cant get my mum off my mind I love and miss her so much. X

Best Answer

Drowning by jumping in a fast moving river. Or freezing. They say you just get tired of shivering and fall asleep. Starving. Slowly. Self-neglect. Forget to watch out for yourself. Forget to eat. Forget to take care of yourself. Neglect is not suicide. You were just so careless.<br />
Come on. <br />
There is no reason people should be forced to live when their lives are miserable and they want an exit.<br />
Why would a stranger have to be so selfish to deny someone the right to leave this place? <br />
They should have a way for people to go who can prove they are sincere. <br />
I have been doing a long term exit myself..And I am sure. I want out of here.

Best Answer

Yeah but I hate the cold. I don't want my last moments on this planet being occupied by being cold as ****.

Best Answer

I agree with you. I want out too.

Best Answer

Nobody has control over OUR lives. It's a decision we make ourselves. Besides, it is our life, and as much as that sounds childish, it's true. Because the pain we have to endure is already killing us on the inside, it just feels best to get rid of it.

Best Answer

How cool. Today is the third anniversary of the cremation of my twenty year old who committed suicide--he did it with a lethal overdose of oxymorphone--gotta have a connection for that. The cops told me that he was curled up like he was asleep and very peaceful--if you ain't a drug addict I say jump off a bridge--a high one. Or stand on a train track or jump off a ramp over an interstate where all the cars are going 70. Don't bother slitting your wrists cause no one has the guts to do it from elbow to wrist vertical and bleed out or cut the femoral artery in your groin--takes about three minutes of agony but no one can save you. Or eat twenty super strength tylenols--that will kill your liver in three days but it hurts like hell. Anything more than twelve stories will kill you. Drink a bottle of draino--painful but works. Or you useless piece of crap could decide not to destroy everyone who ever knew and loved you and live. But, if you do feel so consumed that death is your answer--don't leave a note and make it look like you fell off that bridge cause if you have to do it as a 'suicide' for everyone to know, then it isn't about your death but how the people who knew you feel? Right? Go crash your car into a tree--no seat belt hold a knife in your right hand to puncture the airbag and go about seventy. Dying is so easy, living takes some balls. But do it like heath Ledger--no note. Bye Bye. And you can't get enough narcotics to die as easily as my son did--he got them from a surgeon.

Best Answer

I'd of over dosed too if I was your kid. By the sound of it you probably pushed him to it.

Best Answer

I am sorry for your loss. I came here looking for an answer. Your comment is sad, but misplaced...you are taking your anger out on the wrong people. If my depression is anything like your sons I can tell you that the feeling is overwhelmingly unimaginable. I feel like a burden, my sadness is uncontrolable...and a lot of time I am sad for no reason. I feel ugly, worthless, good days i feel absolutly nothing...When I think of suicide I think about my family moving on without me -i don't want anyone to petty me, try to cheer me up, try to fix me. I think some people have a mental disorder- and there is no cure. I feel like such a waste of space/ time/energy that I not only want to commit suicide to end my own misery, but also to end the sadness of people I know...I don't have much family really...but I have a boyfriend...and I like to imagine him finding someone that makes him sooo happy that he never has to think of my sadness ever again... I think your son must've had some mental issues - sometimes I think EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPIER IF I JUST DISAPPEARED ... you can't talk sense or preach to the mentally disabled...suicidal thoughts are not normal...telling a depressed person they are a useless piece of crap does nothing...because we already feel that way.

Best Answer

You are a massive ***** and I am truly happy you son had the guts to kill himself. You are a disgusting person.

Best Answer

I agree. Suicide is extremely selfish. To think that the thought ever crossed my mind when I have an amazing mother and two siblings that look up to me, is regretable to say the least. What would that leave them with? Nothing but questions and no answers. I refuse to hurt my family and friends that way.
I understand your anger, hurt , and frustration. I'm sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

There is absolutely NO point in treating US like **** as we already do such a good job ourselves..... The BEST you will achieve is ENSURING some of us do it!

Best Answer

I agree with you, Unicorn4949. People who only look at is as those who commit suicide as hurting those who are still alive, obviously think only of themselves, and don't try to consider what it must have felt like for the person who committed suicide, just to be alive. Painespain, I am extremely sorry for your loss, but your son probably felt there was no other means for him to be happy or to escape the pain he was feeling. It's debilitating, and such a struggle to just wake up in the morning and do anything with yourself when you literally hate yourself, and just wish everything would just end. It's so difficult when all you feel is anger, sadness, and hatred; especially when you can't even remember why you feel this way anymore. And like Unicorn4949 said, many of us are lucky when we have 'good' days where we simply just feel stoic, and just don't feel anything. It's so incredibly draining and saddening to just wake up, and have thoughts about how ugly, stupid, incompetent, useless, etc., you are. And being told this by others obviously just is pointless, because we already know we are. And it doesn't matter how you supposedly try to help. Because we don't want help from the same people who have hurt us over and over again, nor from random people who think they can help us with some psychological-psycho babble. We don't want pity, or sympathy either. We just want a means to an end to our suffering. And if we are such a bother to others, then we will be helping then as well, by disappearing. So it's a win-win for everyone. And in fact, I find that suicide takes a lot of courage, because we DO think about the other people who would potentially be left behind; and often times, that may be why many actually end up committing suicide - we feel it would be better for everyone if we just left for good, and weren't wasting, or taking up other's space. And it actually takes a lot of courage, in my opinion, as well, to do something to yourself that you know is going to harm you, and end your life, even if you do believe and know that it is for the better. For us, everyday is a battle, and surviving it is just too difficult sometimes, especially when we consistently are in the way of others, but sacrificing ourselves in this battle is even harder. But sometimes, some of us just feel it has to be done.

Best Answer

What a **** you are

Best Answer

you ******* piece of ****

Best Answer

I know what you mean

Best Answer

i feel your pain my uncle committed suicide not that long ago. i had a lot of questions i ask but no one but him can answer. like why did he leave? what made him feel so worthless to get to this point? why didnt he at least say bye? why did he leave his 2 year old son? now ive been thinking bout suicide for 2 weeks so far. i even took online tests to see if i was suicidal or just sad. So i made my choice too overdose and everyday i get closer. i did think about my family and friends and how they are going to have lots of questions so i typed out a letter and put it in my piggy bank. it has why i feel so hated toward myself and why i chose to overdose and why i wanted to committee suicide why i didnt say bye. i have a letter for each and everyone in my family: my little brother Nikko my little sisters Jewelleanna and Ahleeah my older sisters Rubee and Brianna and last my parents Sandra and Jerry saying my goodbyes now i came to this sight because i knew there would be a helpful comment to at least try to help myself and stop having these thoughts but seeing this comment really brought me more down im sorry for your loss but just so you noticed there are fathers/mothers out there that are going to loose their loved one and one of them could be looking for an excuse to not committee suicide read this and realize there really is nothing to live for. This pushed me to that limit i really been through so much and seeing this just pushed me closer.....

Best Answer

You made your son's life a hell. I can see him there at the counter trying to explain that something is BROKEN, something WRONG with him, and then you sit here pooh poohing it off as though he just took a nap in a fantasy land. Well what I can tell you as a perpetual suicidal person is that we HURT the people we love most, and often times those people hurt US the most two, so it's a two way street.

There is no cure for Depression, and considering the success rates of the ensuiing suicide, it's a highly TERMINAL DISEASE. Yup, you heard me. Just like cancer. Just like heart failure. Your anger wont help him live his last days any better than the doctor pooh-poohing it away did. THe most frustrating thing about this disease is, IT HAS NO CURE and NOBODY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND IT. Cancer victims are treated like Angels on this earth. But we Depression victims are treated like human trash, to be relegated to the dust box, a failure.

You didn't help your son even tho you could have. CURSES UPON CURSES BE UPON YOU!!!!

Best Answer

It is so sad that there isn't a fix for broken or depressed people, it is also sad there isn't a cure for cancer- just ask my husband- oh wait, you can't- because he also took his own life- maybe he is an angel now, he sure wasn't treated like one when he was alive with cancer....

Best Answer

What a jerk, you have pain from losing a kid that was in agony. Bu you go on. You go to o work, movies, dinner. You laugh and enjoy Christmas or Hanukkah. We can't, we just can't anymore. You and others like you just go on with your life the way we cannot

Best Answer

Living takes balls? LMFAO! Who the **** do you think YOU are, jackwagon? Tell me, why does it take balls to sit through ****? I think it takes ******* STUPIDITY to put up with the bullshit of every day life. It's ******* easy to sit there and say: "God knows best" or "everything works out in the end" or other such ******* nonsense you ******* ******* say in an attempt toguilt or shame others. If fact, it's people EXACTLY like you, fuckhead, that makes our society not worth living in. Youthink you know about other poeple's pain? You think it's easy to ******* die? No wondre your kid offed himself, who'd want to be aroud ******* ******* ***** like you??!!!

Best Answer

Thank you. For using the words I couldn't say, Because you are completely right. It's agony to wake up and realize, you have to face another day, when you've already been pushed past the limit. And the hatred for yourself burns brightly inside. And you feel like there is no escape to this cage, but committing suicide. That is everyday to people who are suicidal and depressed.

Best Answer

It's quite hilarious when people say that suicide is selfish because it hurts other people. Because expecting someone to stay alive even when the only thing they want to do is die - just because you don't want to hurt - isn't selfish, right? Stupid ******* hypocrites.

Best Answer

Breathing. It will get you in the end.

Best Answer

Here's the best way its worked for fifteen people I knew,firstly get a gun bigger than a .22,load the gun with a single bullet .now find a Calender mark a day exactly10 days away, now wait those ten days if on the tenth day u still want to do it then u can go for it guilt free,you gave God and the universe 10 days to change ur mind and if they didn't then its ur fate to shoot yourself the tenth day

Best Answer

I really like your idea. sounds brilliant! I guess many people would be changed and saved if they used this method. I did that myself few times, only it was less than ten days. Miraculously, every time my situation was changed somehow. Seems like THE UNIVERSE waits until the last moment for us to help. There are always plenty options available but our crazy and selfish brain doesn't see them if we too much focused on our problems instead of changing our attitude and way we see them. What I have learnt so far - don't panic, accept all your problems as they are ... just accept them as there are ...AND THEN comes always relief and after that happens something very unexpected ... in your favour. It saved me few times I have to say. Strange ..but it's true.

Best Answer

I love the **** out of this idea, very smart I will try it and get back to you

Best Answer

well i hope you come back

Best Answer

i love your idea but one thing if ive been feeling like committing suicide there has to be a reason/reasons why. I gave family, friends, and god over a year to change my mind i still want to and im just finding the right day the right time and whenever i have a chance this would have been good if people would act quicker and care more.

Best Answer

I like that idea, though I'm not religious... mines been going on for about 10 years now, I don't have a problem doing it, I have a problem not involving someone else who hasn't seen it before first. I would hate for my neighbour to find me, or a child or anyone who hasn't seen such a sight before, that would be so wrong.

Best Answer

The absolute best way, without any pain, is to damage the brain stem. There are two plausible ways to do this, both involve a firearm. First is to put the barrel in your mouth, near the back of your throat, angle it about 55 degrees, and pull the trigger. Second is to place the barrel at the ba<x>se of your skull (that little soft spot between your skull and your neck in the back of your head) at about a 45 degree angle and pull the trigger. Everything stops; motion, breathing, and thought.

Best Answer

Problem is, in Europe, firearms are not easy to get hold of and being a woman, I still have some vanity, wouldn't want my face to be a mess. That's what's stopped me jumping from buildings... still trying to find a way to not involve someone finding me who hasn't seen it all before. Several years and I still haven't come up with a solution yet.

Best Answer

Car fumes/CO is a good way. Your cheeks become rosy and you basically fall asleep. It seems like a nice way to go.

Best Answer

All of you that think that some makebelieve god is ot here and that he gives a crap about you are really funny! Wake up the bible s a made up story to keep people in line and"moral".its a plan leaders of people have used since the begining of time. Give all us unritious folks a break. There is no such thing as god. Its just a lie, stories, to scare us into doing and believing their way s best. Oldest trickever! Tell everyone that god will punish you if you don't follow him.what they mean is the people in power will judge you and decide if you are rightious to their standards. If I'mwrong god strike me dead..... see I'mstill here, there is no such thing as GOD! Show me the real proof! Can't be done ,there isn't any.

Best Answer

bravo... bravo.... opennick

Best Answer

I have some proof. Count to 3. How did that happen. Also most likely you breathed while counting. Now watch the sun rise or set. Don't give me the scientific crap about how it works. Now think of how you were made. It makes no since at all. Yes the egg was fertilized yet how did this make you. Explain the way that every day we get up and move about whole the earth is also moving. How did the earth get here. How did the sun. How did we. And evelution doesn't explain how the bacteria or whatever it is got here. There is a God. He is just a gracious one that sprared you your life. I will pray for you and your life will get better. One day you will thank me

Best Answer

Have you never taken a single science class in your life? Dumbass creationist.

Best Answer

Wow, where did you get this info?? Im 31 and just starting to wake up from the brainwashing of religion and life !! Thanks.

Best Answer

I once dismissed God. Never gave him enough thanks and now lm down and pathetically begging him for a miracle. Just believe and let Jesus into your heart, hes always knocking man, just let him in. Im gonna pray for you and all who need his help.

there was a french philosopher named pascale and to make a long story short, said that if you live your life according to Gods word and you live it with real truth and faith and get to the end of your life to find that God exists then its a bonus but if you get to the end of your life and there is no God, did you really lose anything by living a respectable moral life?

im thinking its worth it and it doesnt take much.

Heres why lm here...Im affraid that lve been living with an infectious diease and despite testing lm a rare case of someone whos supressed immune system has affected my test results which were negative and may unknowingly given it to the woman l love, we have a beautiful boy. If its so, l couldnt live life or look myself in the mirror ever again and feel l deserve to burn in hell. So, against what is right l am here looking into ways to end it all. I pray everyday but am so depressed and feeling like its too late for a miracle as every symptom keeps pointing to one grave answer...sigh, the pain is inhumanly explainable...for everyone else who is not faced with a situation like this, please find a way cause life is beautiful and someone out there loves you, l certainly do. Find God and talk to him. I just prayed for you all... I could use a miracle too and wish you all the best. May God Bless you all.

Best Answer

Science hasnt proven anything either in regards to life and the universe...
what would have existed before the apparent big bang? Chicken before the egg? Have some faith. Its a beautiful idea and thing to believe in heaven and God...he'll help you, he already has.

Best Answer

You should be VERY careful when using arguments such as "science can't prove what happened before the big bang, therefore God must exist". Remember there was once a time when we knew nothing. Before we knew the Earth was rotating, people like you said that God caused the sun to rise every morning. Science hadn't proved it, so there was only one explanation, God. But once science proved what was really happening, we now know God isn't the answer. And just like the sun rising, one day we will probably know what happened before the big bang. Then what happens to your argument? It completely falls to pieces.

By all means, have faith if you want, but don't base your faith on what science hasn't discovered yet. Because unlike your Bible, science is constantly evolving and it's only a matter of time before we have an answer for every single argument you try and use against science because "it hasn't been proved yet". Like your chicken and egg argument, which actually does already have a scientific explanation and answer.

Best Answer

We are forgetting those of us living with debilitating illness, where we feel our very breath harms and takes away the joy of those we love. We feel valueless. I was recently called, 'death weight.' Those of us thinking of suicide are indeed alone and our very bodies our betrayers. I get through each day by refusing to think about tomorrow - because it might be worse than today. I love going to bed, it means this day ended and I didn't end it. So...we aren't only thinking of ourselves, we are this drained of life. My life is a coffin I feel I sit in and I don't know why I'm here. I don't know what point my life has but to take away from others and their productivity. I'm ill enough if it were other times I might be a beggar or under a bridge. If I could see a point to this suffering, I'd grab it, but I see no point. I see no point in others having to deal with me. If I weren't such a strong believer in life not being mine to take, I'd have done it already. Simply...every day being this way is so demoralizing, dehumanizing, devaluing...all of us need a value.

Best Answer

I too have been sick, for three years now. In the first 12 months I went from being 130kgs to 50 kgs and STILL dropping. My 98% av in English seems to have disappeared as I can no longer express myself clearly any more, I cant think, I cant eat, I BEG for death to take me but it never comes....My children have been taken by their father and now reside with a *********, AT THE FAMILY COURTS REQUEST mind you, my man wont even TOUCH me. There is, apparently NO reason, so I sit and wait ad try not to complain too much hoping one day I just may not wake. I feel like a waste of skin, oxygen, space, resources etc etc etc. I have made the decision now and as I already have a sizable scar on my arm and I;m still here, think I'll go on "vacation" this time ;-) lol

Best Answer

i hear ya. and dont blame you. i know how it feels to have your family ripped apart and taken off you by a fkd up court order. thats why i dont see the point of continueing its a pain that doesnt go away almost 4 years now and it still hurts like day 1. 4 years i havent seen or heard from my kids 4 years without my heart. no human rights no justice, i fight daily and contact lawyers 24-7 day after day month after month that turns into years.

Best Answer

I think you need to think long and hard before doing anything but if you are serious google euthanasia otherwise we may be committing a crime if you follow anyone's instructions here<br />
I hope you don't do away with yourself, try and take one day at a time and hopefully things will get better

Best Answer

lol i love it when people try to convince another that it is a crime to suicide....do you think we really fuuuuuuuuking care? dumbasssss!

Best Answer

I need to do it in the way that will hurt my kids the least and leave my wife of many years with at least a few years of security before she has to provide for herself. <br />
We are separated now, but she did the best she could with me for over 25 years. I can't just abandon her with nothing, but I can't go on. I am over 50 and I have struggled my whole life to get some peace. Thousands spent on traditional therapy, faith healing, energy healing, mental hospital, anti-depressants.<br />
Nothing matters. Nothing lasts. After a brief good period I always find myself back in the same bottomless pit of misery and despair. A few months ago I was faced with killing myself or moving out on my own to get some space, different energies, and make some life change. Now I am more alone than ever. I care for my wife too much to put my darkness back in her life.<br />
I am thinking of an 'accident' in traffic. Take me out without anyone knowing that I meant to do it.

Best Answer

people like you that hurt your ex that way to get at them deserve to go to hell, my ex who i pray feels even a bit like he makes me feel daily since i was raped bashed and had my throat cut screwed me over in court to use our kids as porns used money against me purely to hurt me in court. you people can go to hell, my kids didnt deserve to have their hearts ripped out and human rights stolen all over money and because i left him. i wanted ways to end this pain. as i have tried many diferent ways but either get brought back to life or i fkn wake up i have to wear my scars inside and out. i need new ways. you cant get over rape but a stolen and broken heart is long painful death a very slow death

Best Answer

I would recommend u to get married slow poison but 100% work

Best Answer

Hahaha that's clever.

Best Answer

I got married... he ended it..Im dying inside.. very soon i hope to die for good

Best Answer

From what i understand hanging is almost foolproof.

Best Answer

A friend of mine hung himself, it worked.

Best Answer

If you have to ask directions then you probably don't need to anyway

Best Answer

I hate you people. None of you matter. I don't matter, either. None of us matter. I keep searching for peace yet I find darkness at every f***ing turn. **** you people.

Best Answer

strap grenades to u and jump off the tallest building you can find that way u ruin every one day ^_^ good luck

Best Answer

You are a total a *******...i can here to find out a way to kill myself and I read this bull that doesn't make me want to do it less but more...you obviously didn't deserve your soon anyway *****

Best Answer

depends on how bad you life is iv been 3aped for 3 years told the polic couldnt do anything they had no evidence and iv been beaten with in an inch of my life a few tims my family dieed in a care crash and iv been in an orphanage most of my life

Best Answer

I am very sorry to hear about that

Best Answer

By your butterfly icon and what you have said i would think you are a victim of Sadistic Ritual Abuse (SARS)/Monarch Programming. Many of whom are stuck in orphanages to be "groomed", you are not alone and I hope you find your way out. True love to you.

Best Answer

I am so incredibly sorry you have had to suffer through those ordeals... no one should have to go through that kind of horror.

Best Answer

NO WAY IS BEST TO!!! WHAT'S BEST TO IS TO TALK TO SOMEONE, MAYBE A THERAPIST OR A CLOSE FRIEND YOU KNOW YOU CAN COUNT ON OR SOMEONE HERE WILL ALWAYS WANT TO HELP! <br />
KILLING YOURSELF IS STILL MURDER AND YOU WILL BE IN HELL IF YOU DO. NOT WORTH IT!!<br />
PLEASE TAKE CARE AND TRY TO DO THINGS YOU ENJOY TO STAY BUSY AND FOCUS ON YOUR HEALTH, PEACE AND HAPPINESS......DON'T GIVE UP! I ALMOST DID...........

Best Answer

Why would make humans feel this way

Best Answer

Bol***ks it's my life I can do what I want with it, I certainly don't want to spend any more time here, everything I touch turns to ash... My children don't talk to me, why? because I told one of them I was fed up of tiptoing round her sensitivities when she won't even acknowledge mine... I don't know what she said to my other daughter but she stopped talking to me too. I was betrayed by my partner in such ways that are so humiliating I can't write them here and on top of that my best friend of 26 years broke a promise that meant the world to me. My half sister died last year, another best friend theyear before of food poisoning, I lost 2 jobs within 2 weeks because the ataliers I worked for closed down, I was homeless for nearly a year.... you want me to go on cos there's plenty more... 5 years of a mentally abusive relationship that has virtually destroyed any chance of me ever having a normal relationship ever again, I can't work because the bones in my back a degenerating along with the discs and I'm in constant pain... what do you think? think it's worth carrying on?> because I don't, not any more.

Best Answer

ahhh, the old "you'll end up in hell" argument...where the fuuuuukkkkk do you think we are now? BTW, god is a fictional being for weak minded jackwagons.

Best Answer

i already live in hell, no diference to me

Best Answer

God is entirely independent of religion

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer