PuddleJumping PuddleJumping 46-50, M 8 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

as long as you don't encourage it.........i'm all for the long & drawn out process........remainin nice, not flirtin, nothing suggestive........eventually they git bored & move on

Best Answer

I'm trying that one out, That's kind of what I'm doing, she battles with depression to so I don't want to be direct. long and drawn out sounds good.

Best Answer

Just don't encourage them. Stay professional. Hopefully, they'll get the hint .. otherwise, you'd have to explain to them that you're not interested. Some people don't take hints.

Best Answer

Just let them know that you don't mix work with romance because if the romance went sour you would still have to work together and that would be too hard. Just let them that you value them as a friend but friendship is all there can be between the two of you.

Best Answer

Unfortunately bite the bullet, you need the job and they will act out if they feel berated or shamed. Unless it's of a sexual nature....you have higher ups for that. Good luck.

Best Answer

no nice way :D confront them

Best Answer

be outright and direct, tell him to go suck and egg

Best Answer