bullethead1 bullethead1 31-35, M 9 Answers Dec 5, 2009

the best time to eat your wifes ****** ***** is when she is in doggie style and my black **** is pounding her sexy hot *****. you lying on your back under neith her. your face looking up at her ***** being ****** by my black ****. watching my black balls bounce against her erect hard ****. she is so hot her **** juices are flowing down her legs. the smell of sex fills your nose. her screams of painful pleasure fills your ears. then i stiffen shooting my black seed deep in her white sexy hot pulsing *****. her ***** feels so good around my black **** pulsing milking it for ever drop. i pull out and shoot my final drops of *** on her sexy ***** lips. now he lips are covered in my black seed and her ***** is loaded with it. your inches form her still orgasming *****. she sits up an looks down at you. its time baby time to eat. she first rubs her lips on your face then has you lick it off and then she lowers her full weight down onto your face and you lick and suck up all the black seed she feeds you. thats the best way to eat *** out your wifes just ****** *** filled hot *****.

Best Answer

Right on Big Hank, your answer is the Best and absolutely true from my own personal experience. By far my all time favorite way to eat another man's ***, especially a Big Black Man's ***, out of my Wife's Freshly ******, Stretched-Out, Sloppy Used *****. I have done it several times and Beg my Wife frequently to make me do it again. The very best is when the Black Bull is Aggressive and enjoys Dominating and Humiliating us Cuckolded, Sissy ***** Husbands. Being Ordered around like a Helpless Little *****, Manhandled, ***** Slapped, and Forced to Lick and Suck his BBC, then grabbed by the hair and having my face shoved into my Wife's Dripping Wet, *** Filled **** and Ordered to Lick, Suck, Slurp, Gobble, and Eat his Superior Black ***** from my Wife. YEA !

Best Answer

glad you liked my reply my **** gets hard reading my own comment. im glad there are stupid men like you around to used and serve the superior black men. men like you to eat your just ****** hot cheating wifes ***** after its been so good and ****** and filled with our superior ***.

Best Answer

OMG.....you know that and you still want to???<br />
Hmm better make sure he's been tested...

Best Answer

with a straw.

Best Answer

with a smile on your face! Your so naughty and that sounds so good! I'll have to try it!

Best Answer

The better is when she sit on your face just after beeing ******. It was hot, creamy, and tasty...mmmm....

Best Answer

With great tenderness as she might be sore

Best Answer

Have her spread her legs, start licking, and let her tell you how he pounded her and how much she loved it.......

Best Answer

the same way you eat it out any other time -- its just his and not yours

Best Answer