missjo32 missjo32 31-35, F 19 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Sweety,I don't know if there is away to do that. I found that someone always gets hurt. You can try talking or do something that that other one doesn't like. So they will break up with you. The bad thing about that is that you might get hurt. Maybe the best thing is just tell them it's just not going to work. I hope this helps. If you want to talk I'm here.:)

Best Answer

I have been in this relationship for over three years , it started off fine well better than fine but now I find myself irritated by the things she does, we argue over stupid things and I feel bored by the whole relationship ... I know all that sounds horrible I am not a horrible person but I guess I feel as though her responsibilities have become mine and to put it bluntly I don't want them I have my own to deal with ... Oh I'm moaning arent I? I'm just not happy anymore and I don't want to hurt her now or ever because I know how much she loves me and needs me ... It's hard! Thanks for your kind response x Tracy

Best Answer

I have been married 13 yrs. and I think we have grown apart. So I do know what you are going through. I am here if you want to talk. You are so very welcome.

Best Answer

I don't think there is anyway to remove someone from your life without someone being hurt. Unless you just don't love eachother at all, then it would probably not hurt.

Best Answer

Be honest but compassionate. Unfortunately they will still hurt but it's better than living a lie.

Best Answer

Sorry to say but when a relationship ends the other will always be hurt theres just no way round it i believe.

Best Answer

Asak him if he has found a new girlfriend yet

Best Answer

Speaking as someone who has been dumped (many moons ago):

Be honest, direct, be specific and be non-punishing. It's still gonna hurt, but not as much as it would if you lied or played stupid games to **** them off.

Best Answer

Other than make them want to end it, I doubt there is one.

Best Answer

Be open and honest. Hurts less in the long run.

Best Answer

tell them the relationship isnt good for you.

Best Answer

Just be honest, either way someone will get hurt

and please avoid all cliches, ex, it's not you its me

Best Answer

Cyanide?

Seriously though, just get it over with, tell them the absolute truth, the real reason you don't want them any more, whatever they did wrong or maybe the new person you prefer. You could be a stone cold legend if you let them know where they went wrong, they may not thank you for it straight away but they will learn from it and hopefully be able to hold down a relationship successfully next time.

There's no easy way, but they'll respect and appreciate you for being honest and brave

Best Answer

We had a good time but i dont love you.

Best Answer

Wish them good days then leave silently

Best Answer