Sinful25 Sinful25 26-30, F 9 Answers Dec 10, 2011

U dont know him and he doesnt know u..<br />
Theres no harm if u ask..<br />
Plus..men do like straightforward girls!

Best Answer

add him on fb. if he's with someone it'll say "in a relationship with..."

Best Answer

oh ok.. just tell him whats up? and he'll ask you back.. just say "my life is boring. i'm by myself. would love to have someone over for coffee and all" if he offers to come or says he wants to catch up.. he's single or willing to know more of you..otherwise, time will give you your answers.. (it always works for me)

Best Answer

Please find your own avatar. My son made this one for me, so very dear to me. Please use netpaint and create your own.

Best Answer

If you don't know this person, how about simply asking him about something YOU like (book, movie.etc..) and see if he likes it too. In his answer you'll know whether or not to ask anymore questions..

Best Answer

You should just watch his body language. If he is being really friendly, and going out of his way to talk to you, he's into you. plain and simple. Which *probably* means he doesn't have a girlfriend. If he had a girlfriend, and didn't want to cheat, he would make a point to bring it up.

Best Answer

Very well answered.... We never hung out so will have to see what he will do around me next time. So will have to go to a party where he will be and see what he will do. It's a tough situation. Only time will tell.

Best Answer

yeah just feel it out. no rush. let things unfold.

Best Answer

Can you call him any time?

Best Answer

I can't.... Although I can call him about work and stuff I'll pretend I didn't know.

Best Answer