Besides calling the cops.... *beat you to it!* :P But seriously... My neck hurts.
BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 10 Answers Aug 13, 2011

I have gone through physical therapy due to a whiplash accident. It usually works best for me when I can find the knot in my neck where the pain is. Taking a couple fingers and pressing hard on that area for 10-15 seconds usually works for awhile.

Best Answer

call the cops

Best Answer

If it's just a normal stiff neck mild stretching does wonders.

Best Answer

Go to a chiropractor. Had a bad crick in my neck & went to 1 who found that the real problem was down @ T-7 & the crook was because everything above that point was trying to reach for the sun. My ex had a short leg & it manisfested it's self in constant back pain

Best Answer

Leela I get these all the time due to my spinal stenosis and they hurt like the devil had a fork in my neck . <br />
Hot and then cold ice packs do the trick for me , Then if you have one apply a neck massage machine . <br />
I've tried spinning my head back and forth but it just gets me dizzy .

Best Answer

You did beat me to it. :o(

Best Answer